I was hoping someone might know the answer to this question. On the news articles for today there is an article about the new BBM if you are registered as a beta tester. I am, I logged into the beta zone on the BBM test program I cannot find the down load file. Has onyone else tried to do this? I was on the page from my device as the instructions indicated. When I click on the download now I was never brought to a file to download. Thank you so much if you have any suggestions.
    03-24-11 07:16 PM
    I don't think you're allowed to talk about beta stuff outside the beta forums...
    03-24-11 07:19 PM
    LOL I had the same issue, took me forever to actually find the download link. When at the top of the page just click the bbm version number, not the download link(which brings you right back to the same page time after time). Then scroll down to "download" button.
    James67 likes this.
    03-24-11 07:20 PM
    If you are enrolled in the BBM program. you have to click on the app title then go through the download links.

About three steps after accepting terms, etc
    03-24-11 07:21 PM
    Thank you for the help..... I dont feel so bad knowing somoeone else had the same issue.
    03-24-11 07:48 PM
    I'm not sure why they made it so hard to just download one of their beta apps. It brings you through so many screen, and the links you need to click are never at the top of the page.

I've requested multiple times to them to make it easier to download their apps. They obviously haven't got it yet. I mean you go through so many different agreements and forms when you sign up to be a beta member, why do we need more just to download an app they put out.

But yea, we're not suppose to be talking about Beta Zone outside of it...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-11 08:00 PM
    I don't think you're allowed to talk about beta stuff outside the beta forums...
    03-24-11 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD