I logged onto the beta site and saw it under my eligable programs but they are not accepting anymore people in, did anyone get in? If so what's different.
    07-30-10 10:45 AM
    I got in. Its a lot snappier than 5.0.117 and has some cool options for group messages and groups. A very good experience. I believe a native program ready for BB6.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-10 10:51 AM
    I had it for about a month and it slowed my phone down so bad and there were a bunch of other things that were buggy. Wiped my phone and went back to .57 and my phone is back to like it was when I first bought it.
    07-30-10 10:54 AM
    5.0.1.32 is much better than the current public version (66). Messages fly thru, the contacts page is easier to read, file transfers are easier to initiate and very quick. It was an open program for a short time in June, and closed off again.
    07-30-10 12:22 PM
    I noticed it for the first time today under Eligible Programs. I usually log in every few days, so I know it was just added to my list. I wonder what the point of adding it to ours was, if we still are not going to get access to it. Weird.
    07-31-10 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD