Hi guys,

I'm quite confused.

i had 152 contacts. My pers msg and status didn't update at any contact.
    i deleted bbmsgr re-install added 1 person everything works.
    i put my backup back.. status/pm doesn't work.

delete bbmsrg installed again and manual added the contacts back(entering pins like crazy), it worked.
    I think when I crossed 100 contacts it stopped working.

Now my avantar, pers msg and status doesn't update. I have read somewhere on this forum that it's a rim bug if you have more then 100 contacts? The old pers msg is still there when it stopped working.

some contacts see my display pic and some don't my pers/status doesn't work at anybody.

can anybody help me or confirm this?
    Last edited by calvin_baank; 01-12-10 at 12:55 PM.
    01-12-10 12:48 PM
    anybody else on a different network have this problem?
    01-20-10 10:27 AM

I have read somewhere on this forum that it's a rim bug if you have more then 100 contacts? The old pers msg is still there when it stopped working.

some contacts see my display pic and some don't my pers/status doesn't work at anybody.
    I think you answered your own question. I have been reading the bbm threads for hours and they all say the same thing you just said. After 100 contacts, all bets are off.
    Sorry.
    01-21-10 01:43 PM
    I have less than 100 contacts and I'm getting that problem, so that's not the cause.
    01-21-10 01:45 PM
    Have you tried uninstalling bbm 5.0.0.57 and rolling back to .33?
    That seems to solve most of the problems that exist with bbm.
    .57 is very buggy...just wait till you get the ghost indicator...that NEVER leaves
    01-21-10 01:48 PM
    I'm not sure about the under 100 contacts, but it's a known issue with over 100 contacts you can not update your Status or Status Message. Avatar update works fine though. I'm not sure if its BBM5 all together or if its a .57 issue.
    01-21-10 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD