Is it possible to download a BBM app to a motorola xpert phone? GF just had her BB changed out at work to a motorola xpert, and we're really missing BBM.

If not, is there a 3rd party app that will work with both phones? We really liked being able to see when each other received and read our messages, and now that her work has a feature on her phone that she cannot send or receive texts or emails while she's driving, we'd like to have this feature even more now.
    07-21-12 12:07 PM
    Try Whatsapp. It is on a trail for 1 year, then u have to pay
    Or, you can try kik messenger, ebbudy xms, etc
    07-21-12 12:16 PM
    Is it possible to download a BBM app to a motorola xpert phone? GF just had her BB changed out at work to a motorola xpert, and we're really missing BBM.

If not, is there a 3rd party app that will work with both phones? We really liked being able to see when each other received and read our messages, and now that her work has a feature on her phone that she cannot send or receive texts or emails while she's driving, we'd like to have this feature even more now.
    Out of luck bud. BBM is a Blackberry specific App, as it should be, I wonder why your gf's work traded out BB for Motorola though....Hope that is not permanent.

Whatsapp is probably your best bet. What it lacks in features specific for BBM it gains in multiplatform messaging.
    07-21-12 12:21 PM
    or try viber too
    07-21-12 12:21 PM
    LiveProfile is also a good option, but I do miss me some BBM.
    07-21-12 12:22 PM
    Might as well get a blackberry and stop trying to deny it.
    07-21-12 08:41 PM
    It's possible to sell the Motorola and buy a Blackberry
    07-22-12 11:46 PM
    oooohhh... BBM is an platform-specific app. It won't work on anything other than a BB. Why not get a cheap used BB, just for personal use?

If that's not an option, then try multi-platform chat apps like Viber, Whatsapp, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger etc...
    07-22-12 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD