Hi!

We've got a group of friends on BBM. Just this past weekend, the administrator of the group left Blackberry and got a HTC Touch Pro 2. She forgot to reassign a new administrator to the group. It was set so that she was the only one able to make changes to and add additional members to the group.

Is there anything that can be done to add a new administrator to the group?

I would have no problem with creating a new group and reinviting everyone, but I don't want to loose the pictures.

Thanks!
    05-10-10 03:20 PM
    Hi!

We've got a group of friends on BBM. Just this past weekend, the administrator of the group left Blackberry and got a HTC Touch Pro 2. She forgot to reassign a new administrator to the group. It was set so that she was the only one able to make changes to and add additional members to the group.

Is there anything that can be done to add a new administrator to the group?

I would have no problem with creating a new group and reinviting everyone, but I don't want to loose the pictures.

Thanks!
    Just save the pictures and create a new group. Once she's gone, you're screwed.
    05-10-10 03:22 PM
    Could a moderator please move this to the Blackberry Native Apps forum? Thanks!
    05-10-10 03:29 PM
    Just save the pictures and create a new group. Once she's gone, you're screwed.
    That's what I figured. I have it set so that all the pics went to my memory card so it's not that big of a deal for me. I just figured this would be the place to ask and if anyone knew for sure I would get the answer here. Thanks!
    05-10-10 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD