Despite having unchecked both my hotmail account under Inbox Management and "Show Chats in Messages Application" under BBM options, both are still showing in the Messages folder. Why is this and how to I get them separated?
    04-04-11 02:34 PM
    Despite having unchecked both my hotmail account under Inbox Management and "Show Chats in Messages Application" under BBM options, both are still showing in the Messages folder. Why is this and how to I get them separated?
    after saving your changes to the inbox management, have you tried restarting your device? perhaps on a clean boot, your changes will take effect?
    04-04-11 02:42 PM
    I've rebooted and done about 6 battery pulls.
    04-04-11 02:45 PM
    I managed to fix my email issue by deleted it off of my device, but it still showed the email folder separately, so I had to delete the email account service book, reboot, then re-add. Now my email issue is fixed, however, GROUP BBM messages are still appearing in my messages folder and it is so annoying. We have a work group for BBM and there are many updates and it's filling my messages folder. I only want emails in there. ARGH!
    04-06-11 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD