Hey everyone.

My blackberry messenger is working and i'm able to use it, but the only way i can get it is in the message list w/ all my texts and if i search it on the new BB 6 OS update. It just randomly happened and i have no clue what too do.

I've updated the bbm to and rebooted the phone about 3 times and still bbm is viewable in the message list and thru search. I use to have bbm on my home screen, i have no clue how to get it back on the homescreen.

if anyone can help, i would highly appreciate it. THANK YOU
    04-22-11 12:34 AM
    Have you tried show all? It may be hidden. Go into your instant messaging folder or applications folder and press the blackberry button scroll down until it says "show all" then check whichever folder you're in, if BBM is normally in your homescreen exit out of the folder you're in and check the homescreen icons for BBM if it is hidden the icon should look slightly faded, then highlight the BBM icon, press blackberry button again and scroll to unhide.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-11 12:52 AM
    thanx a bunch bruhhhh.
    04-22-11 12:55 AM
    did you find it? sometimes OS upgrades will throw the icon into the Instant Messaging folder.
    04-22-11 02:29 AM
    you could also just disable home screen dialing and use shortcut key 'n' to launch bbm
    04-22-11 11:11 AM