Hi, I have deleted someone from my contact list by mistake and ticked on ignore all future requests and now I am trying to find the ignore list to remove them from that list; however, I cannot find that list in the BBM options. I know that they can send me thier bb pin and I can re-add them my self but I want to know where has the ignore list gone and how can I find it to find who else have i ignored!

I would appreciate it if someone can really help me with this issue.
    06-21-10 07:32 AM
    thats odd what verison of bbm are u running on? because when i go to the options menu on mines theres a section where it says ignored contacts and theres an option to edit the pins on that list.
    06-21-10 09:59 AM
    Thank you for your response Carmsense, the bbm version I am using is 5.0.0.57, what about the version you are using?
    06-22-10 02:13 AM
    anyone have an answer for this? im in the same situation.
    06-22-10 09:51 AM
    im running on the same version 5.0.0.57 so were u able to find the ignore list?
    06-23-10 10:56 PM
    Carmsense, I still havent found it and looked for it all over options but nothing says about ignore list.. can u describe step by step how to get to the ignore list since u are using the same version of bbm? Thanks !
    06-24-10 01:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD