01-10-14 04:34 PM
58 123
tools
    BBM serve is erroring now. I can't set up it.
    From 16:00 yesterday
    06-18-13 12:23 PM
    Awe the exact!! Thing happened to me and my bbm I even updated everything and my bbm till have the temporary error thing
    06-24-13 07:53 AM
    hello this is my first post looking for help. I recently had to wipe my phone and now my bbm will not allow me to set it up it says on the setting up bbm screen and when its not on that its just blue. iv updated my software and everything I just don't know what else I can do... help?
    07-12-13 05:58 PM
    did bigbadwulf resolve the blue screen bypass after the bbm app reinstall?
    07-13-13 02:11 PM
    ?????????
    08-14-13 05:20 PM
    The only way to resolve this issue is to backup everything that's important then do a security wipe, after that u will have to create an entire new BBID and then add your contacts manually , I have also had the same problem recently , it sucks but its the only way to setup bbm if u still wanna use the same phone
    08-31-13 06:40 PM
    Hi. One of my friends accidentally deleted BBM from my 9320 Curve, I downloaded it from BlackBerry World, but I can't seem to configure it. I deleted and reinstalled it again and again and I can't make it work. Could someone please help me with this? When i try to configure, i get a blue blank screen and nothing happens. What should I do?
    09-20-13 03:43 AM
    Okay so i have a bb 9720 on o2 in the UK - I had a factory installed version of bbm running on my phone - i deleted this this morning - i then mid afternoon decided i wanted it back like a silly girl - so i downloaded the old version of bbm that was running on my phone its the previous one to the new android version out not sure on specifics - it downloaded fine - installed fine - but on set up i get a constant error message saying "a temporary bbm server error has occurred" i have checked with my network my BIS is fine - deleted and reinstalled the app several times, ive hosted the route table and re sent the service books - i have even restored the phone back to factory settings and set up a new BID and tried this - i still get the same error - i tried to get in touch with RIM via my network they couldnt provide me with a blackberry ticked without speaking to there tech department and after being on hold for an hour i gave up on that - my last resort right now is to take it into the shop i purchased it from and get them to deal with it- does anyone have any idea's as to how i could resolve this without doing that? would be much appreciated , Many thanks in advance
    01-10-14 04:34 PM
58 123