I нανε installed BBM 6, 1 month ago and it doesn't look or even contain the features it said it would. I've recently found out that the screenshots are from the touch phone Torch (9800), but I've asked a couple of my friends in Uk, who own a Curve like me, and they said that its totally different, and the features are amazing.The only feature which I can see that has been added is "Send My Location" feature.

If you've got any other opinions or solutions please tell me. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-11 09:05 AM
    Ring up your carrer

09-12-11 04:02 PM
    Ring up your carrer

What do u mean by "ring your carrier"?

09-13-11 07:33 AM
    I нανε installed BBM 6, 1 month ago and it doesn't look or even contain the features it said it would. I've recently found out that the screenshots are from the touch phone Torch (9800), but I've asked a couple of my friends in Uk, who own a Curve like me, and they said that its totally different, and the features are amazing.The only feature which I can see that has been added is "Send My Location" feature.

If you've got any other opinions or solutions please tell me. Thanks

What features are you "missing"?
    09-13-11 08:31 AM
    What features are you "missing"?
    Basically...

Play games using your BBM username
    Cross-chat with users on BBM even without being their friends.

and I'm also, for the main reason I downloaded it, was for the new chat style, instead of the normal blue bubble where chat appears, you can costumize it accordingly, like setting one friend to yellow and another to purple and that stuff.

Hope you can help, thanks
    09-13-11 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD