02-22-11 10:39 PM
103 1234 ...
tools
    Installing over a version of BBM from the App Store didn't work either.
    Are you sure? In the past when versions of BBM were Core and non-deletable, downloading BBM via App World gave you a version you could afterwards delete. It worked even if you downloaded the same version number.

There are 2 main places to download BBM:
    1. App World
    2. www.blackberry.com/messenger

Can some other members confirm whether or not this lets you subsequently delete BBM fron your device?
    (I have the current beta, so I can delete already and therefore can't test it out.)
    02-19-11 06:07 PM
    I've a account on Beta Zone but I don't have Key Code

HOW TO GET IT?
    To get a keycode you must be part of the BBM beta test on BZ.

However to be part of the beta, you must have participated in the original BBM beta.
    02-19-11 06:13 PM
    The CURSOR is here!
    I used it first then it asked for keycode ;\

DAMN
    02-19-11 06:23 PM
    Finally downloaded it, but I can't get to my groups without a keycode. I have Blackberry Beta Zone but don't know where to find the keycode.

Think it would be best just to go back to 5.0 until its officially released. It doesn't make sense anyway since no one of my contacts have 6.0.
    02-19-11 06:31 PM
    it says a keycode is required on the website, and to go to beta zone for the code, but nowhere on my beta zone page does it give me the keycode, or access to the current bbm beta.
    02-19-11 06:33 PM
    This is crazy. I have done this numerous times... I keep losing the icon and it won't even show in my app list. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Goin' back to the BZ release.
    02-19-11 06:40 PM
    it says a keycode is required on the website, and to go to beta zone for the code, but nowhere on my beta zone page does it give me the keycode, or access to the current bbm beta.
    Use your BBM Beta keycode!
    02-19-11 06:43 PM
    So far.....

Removed the version of BBM I had I reran the OS installer just removing BBM.
    Then loaded V6.....Keycode
    Deleted

Installed BBM from App World.
    Installed V6......Keycode
    Deleted

Installed BBM from App World. Tested OK. Deleted
    Installed V6......Keycode
    Deleting and giving up for a while !
    Deleted every
    02-19-11 06:45 PM
    how can I use it if I can't get into the beta program? riddle me that.
    02-19-11 07:04 PM
    Everyone didn't get a BBM Beta Keycode
    02-19-11 07:37 PM
    how can I use it if I can't get into the beta program? riddle me that.
    02-19-11 07:37 PM
    Guys can we used your keycode? or it's impossible?
    02-19-11 07:50 PM
    Hilarious!!!
    Since it is so easy to post a question without reading something just 2 posts prior, I guess it would be just as easy to quote that same post just 2 posts prior than that same question asked.
    To get a keycode you must be part of the BBM beta test on BZ.

However to be part of the beta, you must have participated in the original BBM beta.
    Also, even if you are part of the BZ and have access to the latest beta, you must begin the download process of the beta version for the keycode to be sent to you.
    02-19-11 07:53 PM
    Guys can we used your keycode? or it's impossible?
    Keycodes are PIN based so there is the answer to your question.

On a side note, those of you who were former BETA testers of BBM 5.0 who still have old keycodes, those codes won't work for this newer version BBM. Previously Beta Zone released another version of BBM which I think is 5.0.2.11 use the keycodes from that one they will work.
    02-19-11 08:32 PM
    Up and running here using keycode... it looks like version 5.0... I see no new stuff in it...
    02-19-11 08:36 PM
    I downgraded to 5.0.2.11. My groups weren't working.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-11 08:38 PM
    comon now. this has to be scam
    02-19-11 08:44 PM
    The only new features I've noticed are the option to have the time zone beside the name of the contact in the contact list as well as the flag from their location and a different menu for inviting contacts.

Screenshots: Leaked: BlackBerry Messenger 6! | BlackBerry India
    02-19-11 08:58 PM
    comon now. this has to be scam
    If it is, its version is 6.0.0.31 on my 9700...
    02-19-11 09:13 PM
    Weird, I do not have the local time coloring option, nor do I see the country flags for my contacts...
    02-19-11 09:16 PM
    Weird, I do not have the local time coloring option, nor do I see the country flags for my contacts...
    You got to select it in options.
    Guatiao likes this.
    02-19-11 09:18 PM
    To add more things I have noticed.

The lag is gone for me completely scrolling up and down all seems pretty well.
    02-19-11 09:23 PM
    i honestly dont know if this is a, to create a new oxymoron, "legit leak". I noticed that when you dl this 6.0, the app info on the download screen it states the app name is "BBM" and the vendor is "Research In Motion" every other leak the app is "Blackberry Messenger" and the vendor is "Research In Motion, Limited" or maybe im over-analyzing.
    02-19-11 09:25 PM
    You got to select it in options.
    Didn't notice at first that selecting one made the other available, thanks!
    02-19-11 09:29 PM
    i honestly dont know if this is a, to create a new oxymoron, "legit leak". I noticed that when you dl this 6.0, the app info on the download screen it states the app name is "BBM" and the vendor is "Research In Motion" every other leak the app is "Blackberry Messenger" and the vendor is "Research In Motion, Limited" or maybe im over-analyzing.
    I noticed the same exact thing, more research needs to be done.
    02-19-11 09:30 PM
103 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD