Has anyone tried to run BBM6 with NotifySync? If I try upgrading to BBM6 while NotifySync is still installed, BBM 6 will appear to install but cannot be run, and the icon will disappear, and no number of reinstalls, uninstalls of BBM6 will restore the icon. If I then try to uninstall NotifySync, the Blackberry will no longer boot - the boot status bar will get to the end and it will hang there perpetually.

If I install BBM6 before NotifySync, and then install NotifySync, in reboot the phone enters an infinite reboot cycle, and safe mode does not work so I need to completely reinstall the OS.

I am running a Verizon Bold 9650 with the official OS 6 build. Thanks.
    07-30-11 11:02 PM
    I discoved that if I install both on a fresh Blackberry, then they work without any issues. I have heard that the Blackberry has a maximum application limit, and there was a post in another forum from 2008 that pointed to a maximum 31 application limit, however I had been running with well over 31 applications on my phone before running into issues. Perhaps it's an issue of having too many modules? Does any one know if this is one of the things fixed in OS7?
    08-01-11 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD