Don't know if this has been posted but I thought it was a good read none the less. Have a look for yourself I hope this is not the only things that come with it but we shall see.

BlackBerry Messenger 6.0 details leaked? N4BB – News for BlackBerry – leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews

This would very cool but I am hoping for video chat but it is wishful thinking.
    01-25-11 01:22 PM
    all i want on BBM is the ability to block broadcast messages, anything else is a bonus, but this feature is a must.
    01-25-11 01:25 PM
    Games? Sounds cool, but like you said, hope there's plenty more, which I'm sure there will be.

We need a front facing camera on a BlackBerry before we can have video chat though. Just on the PlayBook would be kind of boring...
    01-25-11 01:27 PM
    RIMs had some details posted for months: BlackBerry - BlackBerry Messenger
    01-25-11 01:39 PM
    If they would add interoperability with normal IM clients that would also be a huge bonus. It sucks having to waste 10MB space to install various IM clients, when they can build in some compatibility/the protocols into BBM (or at least I'm guessing they can :P).
    01-25-11 01:40 PM
    I would the ability to block bc messages as well. I have a lot of bbm friends and during the holidays I get more than I care to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-11 02:21 PM
    Sure hope you can turn this off. the last thing I want is for my boss or a major client to find out I just got high score on Brickbreaker when I'd just called in sick. Low score would be even more humiliating! LOL

- R.
    01-25-11 03:06 PM
    Well if this rumor is true, hopefully it'll encourage more developers to develop more games for the Blackberry. I'm very curious on how all this will play out with all the recent leaks lately.
    01-27-11 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD