Hey guys,

I can't send pics through BBM 6, I ugpraded to it from 5 as well as a minor revision of 6.0.0.1 or whatever where this wasn't addressed. Is this a common issue? Should I downgrade to be able to send pictures? Should I wait for an upgrade? What are my options here?

For those who haven't seen it, I can take a pic, go to the option of sending it and get to the screen where I can leave a description but I cannot select "send" I can select "cancel" and write a "description"
    08-13-11 05:15 PM
    I would make sure you have the most current version of BBM and then pull your battery to make things fresh and try it again. See if that works.
    08-13-11 05:30 PM
    Version: 6.0.0.129 from App world should resolved this issue with picture sending. If not then this is something new I have not seen yet.
    08-13-11 05:31 PM
    I would make sure you have the most current version of BBM and then pull your battery to make things fresh and try it again. See if that works.
    Trieed that, in fact because of OS6 im puling my battery every 24hrs it seems. I have the latest BBM through app world as well as through desktop. SO yep, no dice.
    08-13-11 05:34 PM
    Version: 6.0.0.129 from App world should resolved this issue with picture sending. If not then this is something new I have not seen yet.
    I'll do this, searching app world now. Apparently I have that version. I'm going to back-up my BB then delete and reinstall BBM
    08-13-11 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD