I couldn't download it, it says "Unable to find an application that matches your device and codeline".

Anyone on 7.1 experience this?
    12-06-11 01:34 AM
    So far this is the only issue I have experienced when using 7.1

I downloaded the OTA link from RRoy.com initially but then couldnt get the key so I had to revert back. Oh well I can make do without the few extra emoticons for now.
    12-06-11 02:22 AM
    Don't bother with it, I had it and its very buggy.

Sent from my .374/.474/.540 Hybrid 9930 using Tapatalk
    12-06-11 08:57 AM
    I am running 6.1 Beta with 7.1. No issues to report so far.
    12-06-11 09:25 AM
    To install it, you have to download it from another site like rroyy.com and goto betazone and resend the key.
    12-06-11 09:58 AM
    I couldn't download it, it says "Unable to find an application that matches your device and codeline".

Anyone on 7.1 experience this?
    we have the same problem

To install it, you have to download it from another site like rroyy.com and goto betazone and resend the key.
    how to get the key if the item in list "keycodes" no appworld? thnks
    Last edited by boy_from_u; 12-06-11 at 10:22 AM.
    12-06-11 10:20 AM
    we have the same problem

You would get the keycode by joining the BlackBerry Beta Zone and signing up for the BBM Beta program.

Also, the beta version of BBM came with 7.1 already installed. At least with mine.

Cheers,
    how to get the key if the item in list "keycodes" no appworld? thnks

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-06-11 10:44 AM
    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    i have joining the BlackBerry Beta Zone ... @list "my account-keycodes" there is no appworld,so i can't "Get latest keycode" .... ....
    12-06-11 10:50 AM
    First off this is about BBM if im correct

Your gonna have to download BBM 6.1 on a OS that can be seen by beta zone, once done it will provide a keycode

Then you can upgrade your OS to 7.1 and upload the file from RROY.com and use the keycode you were provided to make it work, and it works 100% with no problems

Appworld is very new and you must have the file....thats a whole different subject while this is for BBM, not appworld
    12-06-11 12:54 PM
    Yes I suspected it would work by doing things that way. I had 6.1 on my torch. But the first thing I did when getting the Bold was upgrade the OS. As such My BBM beta key was set to the pin of the torch. Now I can not get a key for the new phone unless I can download the app from Beta Zone. I'm not going to downgrade the OS so will wait for the official release.
    12-06-11 01:23 PM
    I installed it before and the bug I encountered was, I can't receive push emails on the email I used for BBM. It says I have to activate my email on BBM, something like that. So I deleted it since I need my emails.

When I had it, I only receive emails from my GMail but not with my Hotmail. When I deleted it, I receive both emails again.
    12-06-11 01:40 PM
    Bbm 6.1 works great for me on 7.1 and so does the beta app world. I downloaded from rroy's site, and then I emailed rim for my keycode, and they sent it to me
    12-06-11 04:22 PM
    Bbm 6.1 works great for me on 7.1 and so does the beta app world. I downloaded from rroy's site, and then I emailed rim for my keycode, and they sent it to me
    I've emailed RIM, they told me that it isnt yet available for OS7.1, and suggested me to downgrade. But how did you manage to install?

How? What is the rroy's site, i found nothing related to rroy on google lol
    12-06-11 10:43 PM
    I've emailed RIM, they told me that it isnt yet available for OS7.1, and suggested me to downgrade. But how did you manage to install?

I recommend what RIM was saying. I bricked twice on 7.1 and I traced it back to bbm beta
    12-06-11 11:36 PM

http://rroyy.com/
    That's the site I used to download app world, and all I did was email rim and said that I didn't get sent my keycode when I downloaded app world, and the next day they sent me the code. It was in my apps to test
    12-07-11 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD