The OTA link which I had before no longer works and I really need BBM 6.0.0.31.

Can someone create a zipped file with all the OTA files just lik the previous guide of BBM 5.0.2.11 ?

I would really appreciate it

Thanks
    03-19-11 08:21 AM
    I just logged into my BB Beta Zone account and couldn't find it anywhere, where did it go? did RIM remove? I wonder why, I had very good experience with it, it was very snappy while scrolling through the first time, even during the first scroll to them!

I have a keycode, I just need the link

Or files that is...
    03-19-11 08:28 AM
    The one on this page seems to work:

BlackBerry Messenger Version 6.0.0.31 Extracted From BlackBerry Sedona & Leaked! | BlackBerryRocks.com

(THIS REQUIRES A KEYCODE.......THIS WILL NOT WORK IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE)
    Download: BlackBerry Messenger v6.0.0.31
    Last edited by duckduke; 03-19-11 at 09:11 AM.
    03-19-11 08:46 AM
    BBM v5.0.1.49 and BB Maps v6.0.0.31 Leaked!
    UPDATE: The team over at BBH-Plus managed to extract both the BlackBerry Messenger 5.0.1.49 and BlackBerry Maps 6.0.0.31 apps for OS 6. They were available to download for a short while until the links were shut down. Most likely RIM reported to the hosting site to remove the download links.

The good news is - a few bug fixes were reported, and the leaked version of BBM is confirmed to fix the cursor bug in the app. So I can imagine that the pesky cursor issue isn't far off from being fixed in a official release. NOTE: These leaks were for OS 6 only. Here were the download locations. We'll update them if they show up somewhere else.

(Links below have been removed by RIM)
    Download BlackBerry Messenger 5.0.1.49 (via OTA)
    Download BlackBerry Messenger 5.0.1.59 (via Desktop)
    Download BlackBerry Maps 6.0.0.31 (via OTA)
    If you managed to download, give us your feedback below.
    03-19-11 09:03 AM
    The one on this page seems to work:

BlackBerry Messenger Version 6.0.0.31 Extracted From BlackBerry Sedona & Leaked! | BlackBerryRocks.com

(THIS REQUIRES A KEYCODE.......THIS WILL NOT WORK IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE)
    Download: BlackBerry Messenger v6.0.0.31

Although I was logged in to that site...

Here is the error message I got:

<H2 class=blockhead>vBulletin Message

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
    </H2>
    03-19-11 09:51 AM
    Nevermind, I tried it from my BB and it worked!!!

Thanks alot man!

U made my day!

Question: How do I extract the CODs so I can save them and paste them into the Java Folder in the future?
    03-19-11 09:55 AM
    I was not logged in ..........and I was easily able to download the bbm62.jad file to my pc.

While doing that........I found the BBM2_6.0.0.31.zip file that I had previously downloaded that contains the .alx and .cod's .

I had downloaded this but never installed...........I'm running BBM 5.0.2.11 beta.

If any of the above would be useful.........let me know. Thanks!!
    03-19-11 10:17 AM
    You have helped me a great deal over the past few weeks

Glad I could help!!
    03-19-11 10:24 AM
    Question: How do I extract the CODs so I can save them and paste them into the Java Folder in the future?
    I would like a lesson on this myself. I poked around with BBBoss........net sure the best way to accomplish this.
    03-19-11 10:53 AM
    thanks man...

Can someone advice us how do we save the neccessary CODs of BBM 6 now that we have it installed? for easy integration in future OS installations.
    03-19-11 12:14 PM
    Here is one way to do it with instructions.........hope this helps!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/bla...0-31-a-588107/
    03-19-11 01:03 PM
    Thanks alot man! you're a star!
    03-19-11 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD