i added a bunch of people to bbm today and most of the new ones pictures dont show up for some reason.. i have uninstalled and reinstalled bbm and restored my bbm contacts and battery pulled... thoughts?
    10-16-10 03:25 PM
    That might be one of the bugs in the leaked 6.0.0.280 os.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-10 03:29 PM
    i added a bunch of people to bbm today and most of the new ones pictures dont show up for some reason.. i have uninstalled and reinstalled bbm and restored my bbm contacts and battery pulled... thoughts?
    Mike, try giving it just a few more hours if you can without uninstalling or anything ok? I know it sounds funny, but sometimes BBM is wacky and takes up to a day for the pics to pop in. Someone was just complaining about the same thing on OS5.

If you can, just give it about 12-18 hours? It's just a guess. I'm not sure it will work but very often people see results after that amount of time...
    10-16-10 03:42 PM
    ok will do thanks jaydee. is there any settings that i should check to make sure pictures on bbm are set to download?
    10-16-10 05:37 PM
    ok will do thanks jaydee. is there any settings that i should check to make sure pictures on bbm are set to download?
    Nope, Mike. They should just automatically pop right in. In fact, they should come in right away. BUT, sometimes, they are very stubborn and don't. Maybe someone else with OS6 will see this thread and chime in shortly and tell us if they had trouble with their BBM and we can gauge your wait time from what they suggest. I'm assuming you have BBM 5.0.1.41 since you have the OS6 leak so that is a bit newer than the .39 beta that I am running....

But I don't think there are many substantial differences, if I had to guess.
    10-16-10 05:48 PM
    Moving thread to Native Apps

JayDee is most likely correct, it just needs time to get the pictures from the RIM servers.
    10-16-10 10:43 PM
    I'm having the same problem as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 12:19 PM
    +1 for jaydee......It takes a while for them to come across. The same thing happens with OS5 builds.
    10-28-10 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD