What I have noticed so far is:

no option for 'show what i am listening to'
    when you reboot the phone and open bbm, it only shows 'bbm groups' until I wait a minute it shows my contacts and chats.

what bugs have you found?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-11 06:52 PM
    Bug Report:

If you take a picture with the camera and then try to send that picture to a BBM Contact, you receive the following message "The Media object is invalid".

But, if you navigate to your pictures folder and then send the picture that you just took with the camera to a BBM Contact, it works fine. Likewise, if you are already chatting with a BBM contact, and select Send --> Picture, it will work properly.
    07-28-11 07:31 PM
    Bug Report:

If you take a picture with the camera and then try to send that picture to a BBM Contact, you receive the following message "The Media object is invalid".

But, if you navigate to your pictures folder and then send the picture that you just took with the camera to a BBM Contact, it works fine. Likewise, if you are already chatting with a BBM contact, and select Send --> Picture, it will work properly.
    When I try to send a picture from within the chat I can't scroll over to send once I've selected the picture - it only lets me click Cancel

I'm also getting that "The Media Object is invalid" error
    07-29-11 12:00 AM
    Bug Report:

+1.....i was just about to post that
    07-29-11 12:18 AM
    Stuck on sending pictures. Dont know why. Torch.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk
    07-29-11 12:34 AM
    Music statuses/personal messages gone? http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...39#post6522039
    07-29-11 03:17 AM
    Another surprise from rim. How to reinstall previous version?

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk
    07-29-11 03:48 AM
    Messages get send in groups but don't show up. Once you out and back to the chat screen the message shows.
    07-29-11 08:19 AM
    Maybe it's just my phone, but when I first open up a message and start typing, the letters are delayed coming up on the screen. Once I send that message and try to send another immediately after (to the same person), everything seems to be "normal" speed.

I've rebooted, done battery pulls and such, it still seems to happen only when I open it up.

Anyone else experience this?
    07-29-11 08:55 AM
    With some of my contacts I have a problem with viewing there profile
    Last edited by Henzen; 07-29-11 at 12:31 PM.
    07-29-11 12:28 PM
    Bug Report:

I also get 'the media object is invalid' .

RIM really shouldn't have released this update..

Last edited by MDOohrtChiiQ; 07-30-11 at 06:32 AM.
    jtapw likes this.
    07-30-11 06:30 AM
    BBM 6 wasn't ready to be launched as I tested each build in the Beta Zone and they were full of bugs always ended up downgrading ...just as I am about to downgroad back to 5.0.3

07-30-11 10:55 AM
    What I have noticed so far is:

no option for 'show what i am listening to'
    when you reboot the phone and open bbm, it only shows 'bbm groups' until I wait a minute it shows my contacts and chats.

what bugs have you found?

God that music thing is so gay. Why remove features?
    08-01-11 03:39 PM
    God that music thing is so gay.
    +1 don't miss that at all

125 seems to have tons of lag!
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 08-01-11 at 05:03 PM.
    08-01-11 04:54 PM
    BBM 6 wasn't ready to be launched as I tested each build in the Beta Zone and they were full of bugs always ended up downgrading ...just as I am about to downgroad back to 5.0.3

How do you downgrade back to 5.0.3??? I have been looking for a way too..

08-01-11 05:03 PM
    How do you downgrade back to 5.0.3??? I have been looking for a way too..

It's right here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21821557/BBM...22.OS6/BBM.jad
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 08-01-11 at 05:21 PM.
    08-01-11 05:17 PM
    Thanks I found it.. :-)

08-01-11 06:27 PM
    Bug Report:

I can't click on SEND when I'm in the process of sending a pic. This is aggravating!!!!

08-04-11 01:07 PM
    When i receive a BBM and then close the conversation a message notification icon shows up as if a message is there but none are there. I have to reboot to get rid of the notification. Any way to stop this?
    Thanks
    08-04-11 01:13 PM
    I don't really care about the missing feature of telling others what music is playing. What bugged me is that I can't send pictures straight away after I took the with camera, "Media object is invalid." In addition, whenever you're chatting with someone sometimes it lags and new messages don't show up while the chat window is open. You have to hit the return button and re-open the chat window to get new messages. Sometimes it's kind of tough to scroll up to read previous chats.
    08-04-11 11:47 PM
    I have also been looking for a way to downgrade...I reinstalled 6.0.0.129 several times and still can't send pics. Also, now in app world, bbm in listed as an uninstalled app so I can't reinstall 5.0 using download manager. Im so fed up.
    10-12-11 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD