Occasionally when I try to send a message using BBM 5, nothing happens. I will have a message in the text box, but it does not send the message when I hit return or the send key. It's not even that it sends and I don't have a D or R, but it will never leave the text box. Eventually it will work so it's very random. Any help?
    02-06-10 09:59 PM
    if you are sending it to a person that doesnt have GSM 3G or CDMA/GSM wifi capability, the receiver wont get the message if they are on the phone.

for instance, if your intended receiver (verizon customer) is on the phone with their 8330, their phone will not allow message delivery until they hang up. this is because CDMA doesnt allow for simultaneous voice/data. EDGE will yield you the same issue on GSM networks. i see it happen often with certain people on my list.

it may be nothing wrong on your side at all. i would rule that out first before you attempt to diagnose the issue more. the fact that it eventually goes through makes me think this is the case.
    02-07-10 03:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD