Just wondering why there's no photos of my friends appear on my contact list as i know they've put photos for their profiles?

The other thing is somebody invited me to join her group and the group name appeared for a few min and then when i checked it few min later it's gone?

Thanks
    11-01-09 12:37 PM
    Just wondering why there's no photos of my friends appear on my contact list as i know they've put photos for their profiles?

The other thing is somebody invited me to join her group and the group name appeared for a few min and then when i checked it few min later it's gone?

Thanks
    This is a bug in BBM 5.0. I didn't see profile photos for a few days and then all of a sudden it started working. I suspect that BBM might be a little overwhelmed during the first first weeks as people download and install it.
    11-01-09 12:51 PM
    Oh well because it was working with OS 4.6 and just upgraded to OS 5 and not working now. oh well it's only a bug anyway

Thanks
    11-01-09 01:02 PM
    same for me, my bbm groups also dissappear..
    11-01-09 01:03 PM
    Same for me and I'm on a storm. All of the sudden my friends pictures are gone and mine is the same one from 2 days ago. Not sure what the deal is. Bbm 5 has been working great until now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD