I've had BBM 5 since the moment it was released, and I've had a problem from then on. Once a chat gets to be too long, I can't do anything with it. A few things can happen: my previously sent message is stuck in the entry field; the previously sent message isn't visible; I can only scroll up into the history, and not into the text entry field to type; the entire app becomes desperately sluggish. I have to delete the chat and start it over to fix this, which is obviously quite annoying. Other than that, I guess it's not a TOTAL failure. I mean, gotta love profile pics and barcodes

Is this something that's been happening for anyone else, either on the 8350i or another Berry? Thanks
    11-15-09 06:08 PM
    This is happening to me as well. It's getting overly frustrating having to delete the chat and start over again. I'm with ya buddy!
    11-15-09 09:33 PM
    Having same problem. I wish there was a way to stay in a group but opt out of the chat if you want.
    11-16-09 03:33 PM
    Glad I'm not alone here! Hopefully there will be an update soon. My friend on an AT&T Bold is having similar issues, so I don't think it's our device. Just the application.
    11-16-09 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD