Hello Everyone,

What do you all think about this barcode feature and what would you like to see in future updates?

I haven't tried it, has anyone tried it and what do you think?

I would like it to be able to get the barcode from the picture folder, if you save a barcode image.

I don't have anybody that uses BBM 5, so I don't use it, anyone would like to be my BBM 5 friend, I'm a entrepreneur from Jamaica.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by rappadappa77; 10-16-09 at 08:02 PM.
    10-16-09 07:51 PM
    I love the barcode feature. It's much easier than having to scroll through the menus to find my PIN and copy & paste it and send it to my friend. It has worked very well for me. I would also like to be able for the barcode reader to read the PIN from a saved image file.
    10-23-09 08:58 PM
    haven't read to much about the bar code.how does it work?
    10-25-09 08:29 PM
    I love the barcode feature. It's much easier than having to scroll through the menus to find my PIN and copy & paste it and send it to my friend. It has worked very well for me. I would also like to be able for the barcode reader to read the PIN from a saved image file.
    yeah, but is only usefull if you and your bud are right next to eachother when you want to invite the contact - you can't use the barcode any other way unless you email your barcode to your friend and they read it off the computer screen.
    10-26-09 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD