I updated to Bbm 5.0.0.33 and everything was working perfectly until yesterday. After messaging for just a few moments of bbm the text that I am typing into the text box stops appearing, if I send the message, it ends up sending it so what I have typed is backwards and all caps. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 5.0, but it didn't fix anything. The only way I can see what I type and not have to type things in backwards in an effort to reverse the error, I have to restart the bb... My OS is 4.5 and I have a Curve 8330 with Sprint... Please help!
    10-12-09 01:39 AM
    This happened to me last night too. I resolved it with a reboot. It worked for a little bit, then started doing it again, so I closed the conversation, and opened a new one. It seems to be working now. It was all quite strange.
    10-19-09 09:55 AM
    My wifes seems to be doing this while mine isn't. We're in conversations with eachother when this happens. If she shuts the phone on/off it clears up for a little while, and then reoccurs.
    She's on the 8330m(sprint) and I'm on the 8330(no m) (sprint)
    11-03-09 07:48 PM
    I have an 8900 and have the same problem, while my girlfriend using an 8330 has no problem.

My only fixes so far(and are only temporary) are to change the font size in the Screen/Keyboard settings, or to change the chat style in BBM Options from Standard to Bubble or Stripe(a little easier). Or to end the chat and start over...
    11-04-09 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD