So, I like that we don't have to crop images to send them anymore, but now I can't send them AT ALL.

I can receive and save (don't like how we have to save them now) fine, but when I send it to a bold, the bold can't see it. I've tried send photo, send file>pic, send file>file. none work
    10-09-09 03:59 PM
    I'm also having an issue with this. My wife tried to send me a picture from her Pearl to my 8900 (both with BBM 5.0) and I accept, but it never starts transferring. Once out of the 5 times we tried, ONE TIME I got half the file and then it stopped.
    10-09-09 04:02 PM
    I'm having the same problem. I send or receive a file or a pic and it never transfers. What gives!?!?
    10-09-09 04:09 PM
    Yep on the same page here I really don't like this!
    10-09-09 05:06 PM
    I don't like it at all. Might have to downgrade...
    10-09-09 05:17 PM
    ive been able to send a couple and recieve a couple but i too have had some not transfer or stop about midway thru

wonder if its just the servers having some trouble keeping up with how many people have upgraded to BBM5?? i remember when i got the leaked version right when it came out, it was slow to even send text, much alone trying to send a pic file.. but after a week or so it started sending and recieving without any problems.. just a thought
    10-09-09 05:27 PM
    So, I like that we don't have to crop images to send them anymore, but now I can't send them AT ALL.

I can receive and save (don't like how we have to save them now) fine, but when I send it to a bold, the bold can't see it. I've tried send photo, send file>pic, send file>file. none work
    Try sending the picture from BBM directly, while in chat Send File > Picture.
    10-09-09 05:31 PM
    thats what i was doing.....
    10-13-09 04:18 AM
    BBM 5=rushed out and not ready. Its ridiculous that so many people are having issues sending/receiving pictures.
    10-13-09 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD