Has anyone else experienced this with BBM 5.0, sometimes I'm not able to go to my contacts to begin texting. I can't click on the highlighted contact name to send sms or mms. What am I doing wrong??
    10-18-09 07:56 PM
    Are you launching BBM with QuickLaunch by any chance??
    10-18-09 07:58 PM
    No, I'm launching by going to the icon. I do have quik launch!
    10-18-09 08:00 PM
    Make sure that you are not and have not launched with quicklaunch. if you have it will create an issue until you perform a battery pull.

do a battery pull and you should be able to open your conversations again.
    10-18-09 08:01 PM
    Make sure that you are not and have not launched with quicklaunch. if you have it will create an issue until you perform a battery pull.

do a battery pull and you should be able to open your conversations again.
    Did a battery pull, but everythings still the same. May try uninstalling quickl launch and see what happens.
    10-18-09 08:03 PM
    I dont think you will need to uninstall it. I had to downgrade and then upgrade again once.

Make sure you back up before doing that though, cuz you will lose your contacts on the downgrade.
    10-18-09 08:04 PM
    I dont think you will need to uninstall it. I had to downgrade and then upgrade again once.

Make sure you back up before doing that though, cuz you will lose your contacts on the downgrade.
    You mean downgrade back to BBM 4.7?
    10-18-09 08:06 PM
    Yes. I did that, and then upgraded again, and restored. Luckily no issues since.
    10-18-09 08:08 PM
    Yes. I did that, and then upgraded again, and restored. Luckily no issues since.
    I'll try in a few minutes. Thanks for your help!!!
    10-18-09 08:09 PM
    Never a problem. Hope it works as well for you as it did for me!
    10-18-09 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD