I seem to be having trouble with sending and receiving pictures over Blackberry Messenger... I know at least two of my other friends have been having similar problems where it asks you to accept the picture and then nothing happens. Any ideas?
    10-17-09 09:22 PM
    I seem to be having trouble with sending and receiving pictures over Blackberry Messenger... I know at least two of my other friends have been having similar problems where it asks you to accept the picture and then nothing happens. Any ideas?
    weird, sounds like a really unique problem, there's definitely not already like 20 other threads right from the page you just looked at that are clearly the same topic, thanks for making your own unique issue...
    10-18-09 12:32 AM
    I'm having the same problem, I sent pictures from my Tour bbm5 to a curve that had bbm5 now the older messenger, still same thing, he said he gets a thumbnail, excepts the picture, nothing happens, same thing is when I send a picture to another Verizon tour bbm5

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 11:01 AM
    response already posted in one of the many other threads on this topic. turn off media card encryption or save it directly to ur phone then move it to the media card after
    10-18-09 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD