This is interesting...I installed BBM 5.0 when it first came out, and it is pretty much flawless but I just noticed that the option to "show when I'm on the phone" goes away if I am not connected via Wifi. If I turn Wifi off, or am out of a wifi enabled area, I have the option to "show what I'm listening to" but the "show when I'm on phone" option is gone. Anyone else notice this? Any ideas?

FYI - I am using a Flipberry on Tmobile, although it is 4.6.0.267 OS.
    08-28-09 03:06 PM
    Did you have this option with BBM 5 and it just went away? Or are you saying you just noticed it isn't there?
    08-28-09 03:21 PM
    This is interesting...I installed BBM 5.0 when it first came out, and it is pretty much flawless but I just noticed that the option to "show when I'm on the phone" goes away if I am not connected via Wifi. If I turn Wifi off, or am out of a wifi enabled area, I have the option to "show what I'm listening to" but the "show when I'm on phone" option is gone. Anyone else notice this? Any ideas?

FYI - I am using a Flipberry on Tmobile, although it is 4.6.0.267 OS.
    "Show when I'm on the phone" is only for when you're connected to Wi-Fi
    or 3G since they can both run simultaneous voice and data. Can't happen
    with EDGE.
    08-28-09 03:33 PM
    On the new version, it doesn't show you if the other person is on the phone.
    10-07-09 11:26 PM
    I noticed that...I was wondering where it went! I was wondering if that was one of the "advanced" options that show up when you run OS 5.0.

On the new version, it doesn't show you if the other person is on the phone.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD