10-08-09 12:37 PM
196 ... 678
tools
    Nobody on my list has BBM5 so would that be a reason I don't see the "recent updates" section?
    10-07-09 10:15 PM
    i cant seem to get past the License Agreement.. I click I Agree and nothing happens.. even when i click I do not agree nothing happens.. the window does not close..

background: i installed the leaked version and my Bold is running 4.6.0.282

Did I need to uninstall the leaked version? Anyone else have this issue?
    10-07-09 10:21 PM
    i cant seem to get past the License Agreement.. I click I Agree and nothing happens.. even when i click I do not agree nothing happens.. the window does not close..

background: i installed the leaked version and my Bold is running 4.6.0.282

Did I need to uninstall the leaked version? Anyone else have this issue?
    I think the leaked version messed you up. I have the exact same OS (4.6.0.282) and I downloaded BBM 5 and it works great except for a hiccup at the beginning but a restart fixed everything and it's running fine now.
    10-07-09 10:29 PM
    I think the leaked version messed you up. I have the exact same OS (4.6.0.282) and I downloaded BBM 5 and it works great except for a hiccup at the beginning but a restart fixed everything and it's running fine now.
    I never installed the leaked version, but i still have the same problem
    10-07-09 10:55 PM
    wow, so many new features, i'm lovin' it!
    10-07-09 11:11 PM
    I dont like BB app world so i found it at www.blackberry.com/messenger

Trying to figure out why i have a contact that is BOLD lettering and all others are not...Weird
    10-07-09 11:48 PM
    my friend downloaded her on her tour and the icon dissapeared she is not running 5.0 or any leaked os how do she fix?
    10-07-09 11:49 PM
    i have an 8900 and was on .130 or something like that, downloaded the official release and lost my icon as well as facebook, and my email messages!

hooked it up to DM, installed a new OS (.250) and restored my last save... got my emails back (though only from the backup date), and my bbm icon.
    yay!
    10-07-09 11:59 PM
    10-08-09 12:10 AM
    Installed from appworld on my bold.
    Rebooted
    - Reload Software: 552

DAMN!! And now?? what can i do?
    10-08-09 03:40 AM
    A few questions hopefully someone has the answer to:

When you add an SMS contact to your BBM list, does it send that person an "invite"? (I hope not...)

Is there a way to add all of your SMS contacts to BBM at once, instead of individually?

Is there a way to use BBM for SMS by default, even if you don't have the contact in BBM?
    10-08-09 04:27 AM
    Also, does anybody know why there's no longer a bbm face symbol in the messages folder but instead a tick with a 'r' mark besides the contact's name? Anyway of solving this?
    Last edited by silence69; 10-08-09 at 05:06 AM.
    10-08-09 04:59 AM
    anyone notice how it doesn't work well with 3rd party apps like AutoStandBy or Quick Launch?
    10-08-09 05:08 AM
    my friend downloaded her on her tour and the icon dissapeared she is not running 5.0 or any leaked os how do she fix?
    Check the Instant messaging folder?
    10-08-09 05:38 AM
    A few questions hopefully someone has the answer to:

When you add an SMS contact to your BBM list, does it send that person an "invite"? (I hope not...)

Is there a way to add all of your SMS contacts to BBM at once, instead of individually?

Is there a way to use BBM for SMS by default, even if you don't have the contact in BBM?
    You can't put sms contacts into BBM... the sms threaded support is only for OS 5.0 and higher.. read the blogs.

silence69 Also, does anybody know why there's no longer a bbm face symbol in the messages folder but instead a tick with a 'r' mark besides the contact's name? Anyway of solving this?
    That's just part of BBM 5.0. It's a check with a "D" until the contact reads it, then it changes to an "R". I haven't seen a way to change it. Proly just an internal code in the app.
    10-08-09 05:43 AM
    That's just part of BBM 5.0. It's a check with a "D" until the contact reads it, then it changes to an "R". I haven't seen a way to change it. Proly just an internal code in the app.
    That's not cool at all
    10-08-09 05:53 AM
    That's not cool at all
    i think its pretty cool, definitely looks better, what about it don't you like? all the face did was tell you whether they've read the message or not, and it still does that
    10-08-09 05:56 AM
    i think its pretty cool, definitely looks better, what about it don't you like? all the face did was tell you whether they've read the message or not, and it still does that
    before there was just a face icon, now there's a tick with either a D or an R in the messages folder (and by message folder i mean where your emails and text messages are stored)
    10-08-09 08:19 AM
    i did like the smiley face icon but its not all that important to me.
    i do think they should bring it back for the notification header though as the 5.0 OS SMS notification icon is almost identical to the BBM one.
    10-08-09 10:29 AM
    Can you video share yet or do you have to have the 5.0 OS to do that?

I csnt make it do it am I doing something wrong?
    10-08-09 10:37 AM
    You can't put sms contacts into BBM... the sms threaded support is only for OS 5.0 and higher.. read the blogs.
    I am running the leaked OS.
    10-08-09 12:37 PM
196 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD