10-08-09 12:37 PM
196 ... 34567 ...
tools
    JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE, THE EARLIEST RUMORED TIME WAS 8:30PM EST WHY ARE YOU WAITING ALL DAY AND THINK YO'URE ENTITLED TO THIS. quit posting messages like F CRACKBERRY AND WTF RIM. ffs. it wasn't even rumored to be released yet.
    Get 'em lol
    10-07-09 04:41 PM
    "RT @crackberrykevin As of now, still expecting BBM 5.0 to drop later tonight. Might not work with leaked OS 5.0 though. Fingers crossed."

I am not going back to 4.6 for the new BBM, so if it doesn't work with 5.0, I refreshed this forum all day for nothing. fail
    10-07-09 04:43 PM
    salomondrin says his sources say it'll work with 5.0, 8:30 pm est tonight
    10-07-09 04:44 PM
    JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE, THE EARLIEST RUMORED TIME WAS 8:30PM EST WHY ARE YOU WAITING ALL DAY AND THINK YO'URE ENTITLED TO THIS. quit posting messages like F CRACKBERRY AND WTF RIM. ffs. it wasn't even rumored to be released yet.
    get over yourself...again...its all in fun then you log on and think your all knowing...we've been joking all day about the upgrade and out of nowhere you decide to chime in...RELAX!!!! we are having fun!!!!
    Last edited by j.p.hatfield; 10-07-09 at 04:48 PM.
    10-07-09 04:46 PM
    Get 'em lol
    dude...don't push her...lmao
    10-07-09 04:47 PM
    I had ran leaked version on my 8330 for a little bit but it killed my battery life even when I wasn't directly using the app. I am praying that they tweaked it a little bit. Anyway, still eager to see how it is.
    10-07-09 04:49 PM
    So is it out yet???? I can't find it on here...
    10-07-09 04:55 PM
    So is it out yet???? I can't find it on here...
    lmao...where is it???..omg is it posted some where???? who has it????
    10-07-09 04:58 PM
    get over yourself...again...its all in fun then you log on and think your all knowing...we've been joking all day about the upgrade and out of nowhere you decide to chime in...RELAX!!!! we are having fun!!!!

Agreed. We have to have fun while we wait. It is human nature. Besides, this is really making my post count go up.
    10-07-09 05:07 PM
    Agreed. We have to have fun while we wait. It is human nature. Besides, this is really making my post count go up.
    I've been up since 5:30am..just like every other day...there were crackberry addicts up overnite!!! but there wasn't a need to pi5s on their cornflakes or ruin their parade....we all love "official" , "non-beta", "non-leaked" STUFF for our sweet BB's...so chill and share your thoughts...thats why this site was originally created...
    10-07-09 05:12 PM
    Someone PIN me when it's released! my eyes hurt...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 05:16 PM
    Guys and girls, come on, dont we all have something better to do?
    Nooooooo, we enter this thread every, lets say 5 minutes in the last few hours.....

But seriously, its not something even near to the "hysteria" that will generate the official launch of OS 5!!

On the other hand.... would someone leak or let everybody know as soon as BBM 5 is born!!
    10-07-09 05:19 PM
    I've been up since 5:30am..just like every other day...there were crackberry addicts up overnite!!! but there wasn't a need to pi5s on their cornflakes or ruin their parade....we all love "official" , "non-beta", "non-leaked" STUFF for our sweet BB's...so chill and share your thoughts...thats why this site was originally created...

I agree. Which, I am one of the ones that go and wait for midnight releases of games. But the fun part about it is the wait and being able to joke and talk to the others waiting.
    10-07-09 05:28 PM
    salomondrin says his sources say it'll work with 5.0, 8:30 pm est tonight
    Sorry, but I never said that... I'm actually a little skeptical about it working on 5.0 OS versions.
    10-07-09 05:28 PM
    getting released October 7th 2010.
    10-07-09 05:29 PM
    getting released October 7th 2010.
    That was classic.
    10-07-09 05:44 PM
    Sorry, but I never said that... I'm actually a little skeptical about it working on 5.0 OS versions.
    I wanna know where Salomondrin is originally from. Love his accent on those Storm 2 vids!!!
    10-07-09 05:48 PM
    Its out!!!!

Oops sorry, I was letting my wife know dinner was out of the oven. Anyways, let's see how the 8:30 theory works out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 05:52 PM
    indeed, i apologize, i misread twitter.
    10-07-09 05:52 PM
    i think this is entertaining just cause this is the same hysteria/anxiety that occurs when a new berry comes out, and i've concluded that while this is entertaining, it's probably not healthy :P
    10-07-09 06:03 PM
    i think this is entertaining just cause this is the same hysteria/anxiety that occurs when a new berry comes out, and i've concluded that while this is entertaining, it's probably not healthy :P
    I just don't think it is healthy that I have had my Blackberry for a month and somehow have been addicted to it for 6 weeks. Impossible or not Healthy?
    10-07-09 06:08 PM
    I say we do an ocean's 11 on wherever the BBM 5.0 is stored... lol

Who's in?

1) bmwmpower aka Danny Ocean
    10-07-09 06:14 PM
    why is everyones source pushing back the hour by 30 mins, ffs looks like a spoof email got sent out.

i think someones having a good laugh somewhere.

i say this as there is no announcement whatsoever on blackberry official page. i dont wanna come across like some moron wanna to p!ss on someone elses parade but why would they email crackberry and not put it on their own page.
    10-07-09 06:15 PM
    I say we do an ocean's 11 on wherever the BBM 5.0 is stored... lol

Who's in?

1) bmwmpower aka Danny Ocean
    2) Shatty aka Linus
    10-07-09 06:15 PM
    I just don't think it is healthy that I have had my Blackberry for a month and somehow have been addicted to it for 6 weeks. Impossible or not Healthy?
    not healthy. i've been addicted to blackberry (crackberry!) since may/june, and didn't get my tour til middle/end of july.
    unhealthy, but entertaining. it's all the same
    10-07-09 06:17 PM
196 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD