Ok so I dl bbm 5.0 last night, and some people on my contacts list pics show up with whatever they put, but some dont, and its confusing me as to why not everyone's shows, or why they can't see mine. Also, if i set them up in my phone book with a caller ID pic, then it automatically came over, except for one person...how do i get that person to get their pic on my bbm list? I have the pearl 8120...any useful tips are greatly appreciated!
    10-09-09 09:00 AM
    some of your friends may have no upgraded to bbm 5.0 yet...and if they say they have and their pictures are not showing up then while you are in BBM try doing a battery pull and see if that fixes the problem.
    10-09-09 09:03 AM
    thanks...it kinda worked...we'll see what happens...

whats this whole link contact with address book thing? if they are in my address book, shouldn't they be linked already?
    10-09-09 09:25 AM
    If some of ur contacts don't have 5.0 or if they have the leaked 5.0 still it seems 2 show no pic at all.my cuzin and i had the leaked versions.i installed the official and she didn't.i could no longer c her pic on bbm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 10:55 PM
    Yeah the pics that got auto updated for me are for people who upgraded successfully.
    10-09-09 10:57 PM
    I have a blackberry pearl 8110 and I downloaded the new bbm 5.0 and for some reason nothing happened. Can someone please tell me exactly what I have to do? Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 07:21 AM
    I tried to dl BB5.0 and could not successfully install it. I was not pleased with that.
    10-10-09 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD