For about todays now, my BBM just stopped working, people were calling me and letting me know, why I wasnt answering ther messages, I have pulled the battery, I have cleaned my cell as far as old emails and SMS, phone logs, But no BBM yet. Any ideas ?
    12-04-09 11:52 AM
    For about todays now, my BBM just stopped working, people were calling me and letting me know, why I wasnt answering ther messages, I have pulled the battery, I have cleaned my cell as far as old emails and SMS, phone logs, But no BBM yet. Any ideas ?
    I thought I was having that yesterday when two of my contacts only had the D with the check mark. However later on when I tried a different contact I was BBMing once again.
    12-04-09 11:55 AM
    If you are using a leaked version of the bbm 5.0 you will need to uninstall it and re-download the official released version from your phone browser at www.blackberry.com/messenger & this should solve your concern.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 12:10 PM
    Yeah, I dont download leak items on to my cell, just official, But Im going to try it anyways, got nothing to loose
    12-04-09 12:14 PM
    My bbm has been acting up as well, i get no recent updates anymore etc.. ever since i update to .61 and I have the offical bbm 5.0
    12-04-09 04:48 PM
    You aren't happening be using Quicklaunch and make a shortcut for BBM are you?

If so, it is a known bug in QL. Uninstall QL and then reinstall but don't create a link to BBM.

If you are not using QL don't know what it could be. Maybe resend service books and then do a batt pull. If all else fails, uninstall and resinstall BBM.
    12-04-09 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD