01-04-11 10:40 PM
353 ... 12131415
tools
    Another question:

Is there a reason why I can't see profile pics through BBM? I'm runnin version .122 and have BBM5 .33
    12-11-09 11:18 AM
    Can anyone help me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-09 03:28 AM
    Can anyone help me?

what's your OS version and BBM version?
    12-14-09 10:14 AM
    what's your OS version and BBM version?
    OS 5.0.0.411, BBM 5.0.0.52 (I just upgraded it, it wouldn't work on both the old OS or BBM either)

12-15-09 04:15 AM
    My contacts aren't going "Busy" after 30 seconds or so when a message remains "D" (Delivered) but not "R" (Read)
    i downloaded the new version of bbm, not the most recent upgrade but the new version. does anyone else miss the status feature that tells u if "contact is busy" "unreachable" etc etc ??? why did they get rid of that???
    12-18-09 12:34 AM
    I have a 5.0.0.230 Tour on VZW and this has been driving me absolutely crazy!!! What I like to do is only add my most frequently used contacts by their mobile number so I can use BBM to SMS them. After adding them, I carry out a conversation with a few of them. When I do a battery pull, the conversation area is cleared of their chat. When I go to the SMS & MMS inbox (from homescreen icon) it displays a blank line where that persons chat was. Clicking on the blank line opens up the chat in BBM, but canceling it doesn't leave the chat back in BBM. Is anyone experiencing this "blank" line issue? I've seen it for the last 5 versions of BBM released.

Sometimes I'll even have the issue where I click on the contacts name to chat and it doesn't even open up a chat dialog. It does nothing.

Can someone just confirm the blank line issue so that I know its not my BlackBerry? I even did OS wipe and BBM reinstall and still does it.

12-19-09 04:19 AM
    hi every one ,,,

i notice few days ago that my BB data Sending & Receiving indicator active all time :S and it's also getting hot from the back ( Battery ) , and battery drain so fast !!!

amm notice that after installing BBM 5.0.56 !!

can u help me (Y)
    12-20-09 02:41 PM
    tom, I had the blank line when I tried to upgrade to whatever this new 5.0 version is (55?56?) but back at .33 I don't get it anymore
    12-21-09 03:18 PM
    Im having a issue wtih BBM and it sitting on a blank check mark then it ends up go through much later in the day? is anyone else having this issue?
    12-22-09 03:05 PM
    Im having a issue wtih BBM and it sitting on a blank check mark then it ends up go through much later in the day? is anyone else having this issue?
    welcome to the club

http://forums.crackberry.com/f156/bbm-delay-390599/
    12-22-09 03:09 PM
    I can't get it to download. I did an update and it took a bunch of apps off my phone. I was able to get everything back but the messager.

It says it's downloaded and installed, but it's not there. I have tried battery pulls, deleting and redownloading and nothing works.

Now desktop managers says: Validation failed because a module marked for update (net_rim_bb_qm_peer) is not available on local disk
    12-26-09 12:08 PM
    I can't get it to download. I did an update and it took a bunch of apps off my phone. I was able to get everything back but the messager.

It says it's downloaded and installed, but it's not there. I have tried battery pulls, deleting and redownloading and nothing works.

Now desktop managers says: Validation failed because a module marked for update (net_rim_bb_qm_peer) is not available on local disk
    Where did you initially install it from? AppWorld?

If so, go into AppWorld > My World and remove it from there.

If not, go to Options > Applications > Add-on and remove it from there. Reboot the phone. Go to www.blackberry.com/messenger from your phones browser and download the latest release.
    12-26-09 12:33 PM
    [QUOTE=jdk2;4379667]Where did you initially install it from? AppWorld?

If so, go into AppWorld > My World and remove it from there.

I've done all of that and it still will not work.
    12-26-09 01:14 PM
    I have a 5.0.0.230 Tour on VZW and this has been driving me absolutely crazy!!! What I like to do is only add my most frequently used contacts by their mobile number so I can use BBM to SMS them. After adding them, I carry out a conversation with a few of them. When I do a battery pull, the conversation area is cleared of their chat. When I go to the SMS & MMS inbox (from homescreen icon) it displays a blank line where that persons chat was. Clicking on the blank line opens up the chat in BBM, but canceling it doesn't leave the chat back in BBM. Is anyone experiencing this "blank" line issue? I've seen it for the last 5 versions of BBM released.

Sometimes I'll even have the issue where I click on the contacts name to chat and it doesn't even open up a chat dialog. It does nothing.

Can someone just confirm the blank line issue so that I know its not my BlackBerry? I even did OS wipe and BBM reinstall and still does it.

i'm getting the same exact thing its annoying as heck
    01-29-10 02:44 AM
    I am having two issues:

1. If I clear the recent updates, and then reset/battery pull on my Blackberry, the recent updates reappear.

2. Many of the photos of the people that I have as BBM Contacts are not displaying.

Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    02-08-10 10:59 AM
    I have a problem. Is there any way of sending photos through BBM without having them look like crap on the other end? Or is that just how BBM does it? It downgrades the picture insanely...why have a 3.2 megapixel camera if its going to send your photo in 4-6 kilobytes...and 1/50 the original quality?
    02-08-10 11:42 AM
    I am having two issues:

1. If I clear the recent updates, and then reset/battery pull on my Blackberry, the recent updates reappear.

2. Many of the photos of the people that I have as BBM Contacts are not displaying.

Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    Found the answer to #1. on this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f152/bb...cation-417881/
    02-08-10 01:24 PM
    Why can't I scroll back to the VERY beginning of a conversation on BBM?
    02-23-10 11:55 AM

seems to be a common issue. i downgraded because of this, among other reasons...

i keep getting a blank text field when i type, so i can't see what i'm writing until after i send. really annoying.

BBM 4.6 all the way...
    02-27-10 11:09 AM
    My problem is this they just gave me a Storm 9530 verizon branded i updated to the latest OS now my BBM has disapeared if i go to the application list it shows installed but the iicon does not show up and the process does not show as running when i check any ideas? OS is .591 and BBm .57
    05-27-10 07:06 AM
    What version did you downgrade to? where did you get it? I am having the same problem.
    05-27-10 07:13 AM
    Download it again from either the bb webpage or appworld and choose replace. It should then show up in download folder.

05-27-10 08:17 AM
    I had the same issue when i upgraded. I deleted BBM 5.0 then went to Blackberry Apps World and installed the BBM 5.0.0.57. All problem solved
    05-27-10 01:17 PM
    I had to downgrade my OS version i would load it from app world would do it from other websites even from rims page and nothing i downgraded OS and now i have BBM again.
    05-27-10 04:25 PM
    So nobody here has had an issue with the icon not appearing after installing it? WOW!
    08-18-10 01:53 PM
353 ... 12131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD