Ok I am confused and frustrated, I feel like a 5 year old using the computer trying to fix my problem.

I origonaly stated last week that I hate the new BBM 5.0 and was looking for help to get version 4.7 back. I was looking threw youtube to see if i could find a video at how to do it and saw a video compairing 4.7 to 5.0 they look exactly the same. I want the origional bbm that when you first open it you can see like 8 contacts on your phone. No pitures of people. and when you get a mssage it goes yellow beside thier name. What version is that.

once I find that out how do I get that back on my phone as they do not have it in the app world.

Can i add it with the desktop softwear I have on my computer. I think that would be the easiest way for me but Im up for any sugestions

Someone please help me get this horrible 5.0 of my BB!
    At least I lernt a lession always look on youtube compairing the old one to new one of whatever your installing so you dont have to cry to other smarter people to help you fix something you should not have done

Ryan
    10-24-09 03:23 PM
    Do a back up of your device through desktop manager, then delete BBM5 from your phone.

Then go to DM and add/remove applications. You will need to have the OS installed on your PC, then click the BlackBerry Messenger box, and it will install.

After reboot, do a restore from your backup and you will have successfully downgraded
    10-24-09 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD