Good Morning,
    Ok so I looked and looked and still have not found anything to help me. I have a Curve 8330 the most recent 4.7 version and I have had BBM 5.0 on it since about last September at least. Well as of this past Monday the icon has been missing. So I went to my app list and it says it is still there, I can messages from people who had me in their contacts and it goes my text messages. I tried to reinstall it from App World and it gets stuck and only a battery pull will help to get out f it. So through the DM I was able to get BBM back but it was the older version. Can anyone tell me why that might have happened and where I might be able to get the 5.0 back. Thank you so much for your help.
    02-12-10 10:28 AM
    02-12-10 10:51 AM
    I tried to reinstall it from App World and it gets stuck and only a battery pull will help to get out f it. ...
    Opps....

BlackBerry Messenger v5 is huge. It is a 3.6 Mb file download and it takes some time to download, a lot.

The bad news is, the content you started to download is now stuck in memory. The only way to clear it is to repeat the download and let it finish the install.

02-12-10 01:27 PM
    Opps....

BlackBerry Messenger v5 is huge. It is a 3.6 Mb file download and it takes some time to download, a lot.

The bad news is, the content you started to download is now stuck in memory. The only way to clear it is to repeat the download and let it finish the install.

i have tried that many times and it is still not working.
    02-12-10 01:54 PM
    this download is telling me that a module is going to be replaced with "bbm5.0:0mietech". is this ok to do? i dont want to mess up my phone.
    02-12-10 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD