I was updating my BB thru device manager. Once done, I lost BBM 5.0. On desktop manager, it says I have it. On my 8330 Curve I have BBM 5.0 and BBM 4.0. How can I get my BBM back, did I lose all of my contacts.
    11-30-09 10:58 PM
    Make sure its not hidden and if still no luck then if u backed up your contacts u should be okay and just re download it again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 11:18 PM
    Make sure its not hidden and if still no luck then if u backed up your contacts u should be okay and just re download it again

I checked that. It claims I have it, I tried to reload it from the BB and it said do you want to replace it. I also tried to reload it on desktop manager and it says I have it.
    11-30-09 11:21 PM
    I had that same problem earlier today. I ended up deleting both BBM 5.0.0.33 and BBM 4.7 from the BlackBerry, then reinstalling BBM 5.0.0.33 from App World. I did not lose my contacts. I had previously backed them up.
    11-30-09 11:42 PM
    I had that same problem earlier today. I ended up deleting both BBM 5.0.0.33 and BBM 4.7 from the BlackBerry, then reinstalling BBM 5.0.0.33 from App World. I did not lose my contacts. I had previously backed them up.
    Thanks Jeff, I will try that, of course I did not back up my contacts!!!!
    11-30-09 11:44 PM
    Thanks Jeff it worked. Somewhere along the way I must have backed up my contacts. Yeah!!!!

12-01-09 12:09 AM
    How can you delete BBM? I'm having a problem with BBM (see my post in this forum) and hoping that maybe deleting BBM and reinstalling it might help.
    12-01-09 09:16 AM
    How can you delete BBM? I'm having a problem with BBM (see my post in this forum) and hoping that maybe deleting BBM and reinstalling it might help.
    Go to Options / Advanced Options / Applications. Select BBMessenger, press the Menu button, and select Delete.
    12-01-09 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD