So last night I downloaded the new 5.0.0.328 software for my Storm. Everything went fine, until I tried locating BBM 5.0 which I had installed last week. It was gone!!! No where to be found on the phone. I was able to install BBM 4.7 using desktop manager, and all my contacts were gone, erased, vanished. After I cried a little bit I tried re-installing 5.0 from app world. Same problem. It didn't exist after It said installed. HAs anyone else had an issue using BBM 5.0 on the new storm software? I like the new BBM, but I'm using the old for now unless you have any suggestions?!

Thanks!
    10-27-09 12:57 PM
    instead of using app world try downloading from the browser on the BB. www.blackberry.com/messenger -- see if that one works.
    10-27-09 01:00 PM
    My internet won't work since updates.. it just sits on loading...not sure whats going on...very frustrated
    10-27-09 01:07 PM
    i had the same problem... delete and reinstall from ... blackberry website from browser.... blackberry.com/messenger
    10-27-09 01:08 PM
    My internet won't work since updates.. it just sits on loading...not sure whats going on...very frustrated

I had the internet issue at first. Try batt pull, and also reset my connections seemed to fix my internet issue afterwards
    Last edited by LouWillm; 10-27-09 at 06:01 PM.
    10-27-09 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD