Hi All,

I am not on a BES, and I installed the Blackberry Messenger 5.0. The messenger works great, but now I can't sync my calendar anymore (all of the other items sync fine). Any ideas??? My suspicion is that it somehows messes around with the calendar since it has a new concept of "group calendars".

HELP!!!
    10-11-09 12:10 AM
    I have the same problem.
    10-13-09 06:47 PM
    same issue, had to wipe handheld. All syncing ok again.
    10-13-09 06:51 PM
    same problem
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

10-13-09 07:24 PM
    My calendar won't sync after updating desktop manager. It did fine after bbm update.
    Last edited by McNibbler; 10-13-09 at 09:39 PM.
    10-13-09 09:07 PM
    We need to figure out what is causing these issues. It is unrealistic for our carriers and RIM to expect us to reload our berries b/c of this.

10-14-09 03:31 AM
    agree. Im facing the same problem. Im on BES so no syncing probs but the group calendar thing is pissing me off and I NEED to remove it but dont know how. cant wipe off my device not with all the software I have on it. dammit.
    10-14-09 06:07 AM
    I'm having the same problem! I'm on BIS and everything is syncing except for my calendar! I suspected it was adding the upgrading to the latest BBM. Will the fact that I'm running OS 5.0.0.230 make a difference? Also newbie question, how do you wipe your device? Thanks.
    10-14-09 01:41 PM
    I tried all the fixes here and and blackberry.com and nothing worked. I have been working on this for a few days to no avail. Tonight I called verizon cust service and they fixed it in about 15 min. Totally worth the phone call. I had some corrupt files on my phone which were never mentioned in any forums. I suggest calling and fixing the problem right away instead of pouring over it for days!
    10-15-09 09:05 PM
    Wow, corrupt files huh. I opened an inquiry with them, but due to an overseas trip have been unable to finish it. My Blackberry started screwing up the day before my trip. Sounds like I need to give them another call. How do you fix corrupt files anyway?

10-16-09 06:19 AM
    Help! I read where if you deleted your DM and reinstall it, it will fix the calendar issue. I deleted it. Now, I cannot find DM 4.6 on Blackberry's site only 5.0. Another post said that 5.0 doesn't work well with outlook.
    10-16-09 06:51 AM
    I tried all the fixes here and and blackberry.com and nothing worked. I have been working on this for a few days to no avail. Tonight I called verizon cust service and they fixed it in about 15 min. Totally worth the phone call. I had some corrupt files on my phone which were never mentioned in any forums. I suggest calling and fixing the problem right away instead of pouring over it for days!
    I called Verizon tech support again, and so far no answers. Do you have any idea what they did to yours?
    10-21-09 10:05 AM
    same here i called verizon & they said they Don't support BBM??????
    11-08-09 02:59 PM
    I just wanted to let everyone know what fixed it for me. My call was sent to RIM. We had to get rid of my calendar and service books (after trying about 30 min. worth of fruitless things), and start a new calendar. It wasn't too bad, and fixed the corrupt calendar.
    11-18-09 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD