I seem to be having trouble posting an actual picture of my bar code to the forum here, can someone please explain how?
    11-17-09 06:43 AM
    First, you have to pull up your barcode, hit menu, then save image of barcode. From there, you will need to get a copy of said image onto your PC, whether you hook it up using your USB, or if you e-mail a copy, then you need to save it to your PC itself. Then, go to an image hosting website (I use Slide - slideshows, slide shows, photo sharing, image hosting, widgets, MySpace codes, Facebook apps) and upload the image. You will get a code to embed the image in your web post, copy that code, and paste it in the field, and your barcode should upload no problem!
    11-17-09 07:32 AM
    wow, that's too much work
    11-17-09 08:04 AM
    seems like a lot of work. here how i do it. sent copy of the barcode to my email. open my email and save it to my pc, then i select open and select paint. copy the barcode and from paint i select new, then paste and save. then i can upload to any forums without web image hosting.
    11-17-09 08:43 AM
    OK, noob here, where or what is the barcode, and how do i find it?
    11-17-09 09:17 AM
    Ok, the barcode is only on the BBM 5.0.0.33 and to see it you need to open the BBM Once BBM is open>click on "My profile">scroll down to the bottom of that page an you will see where it shows "Display my Barcode",>click on that and then you will see it. Its similar to bar scaning stuff at the grocery store just uses the camera lens to read the PIN instead of manually having to enter the PIN number to add contacts /groups to your BBM .Some people have that barcode as their avatar.
    Last edited by DavidNC; 11-17-09 at 10:31 AM. Reason: added stuff
    11-17-09 10:15 AM
    There's got to be a way to post ones barcode just by using their Berry... Hasn't there?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 02:31 AM
    There's an online tool called Maestro that is much easier, goto: MSKYNET - Maestro (QR Code Generator) and click on MeCARD and then choose BlackBerry. From there you can just type in your PIN and Displayname and the image is automatically generated.
    11-19-09 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD