Does anyone else ever have this issue? Sometimes BBM randomly stops letting me open messages. Everything else within the program still works, I'm just unable to open individual messages and reply to them. Rebooting solves this every time, it's just that it's annoying! I'm using an 8320 for the record.
    04-21-10 11:06 PM
    I had this issue.
    Once.
    In 3 months.
    User error or carrier related?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 12:19 AM
    Haha could be a user error. It wouldn't be the first time for me.
    04-22-10 12:27 AM
    I have had this happen before. quite random. I just end the convo and open a new one to reply and it works fine
    04-22-10 06:28 PM
    Haha okay good I'm glad it's not just me! I can't even end conversations though. I HAVE to reboot to be able to send and read bbms again.
    04-22-10 07:12 PM
    bbm 5 sometimes locks up, especially if there is alot of group activity going on. only way i can fix it is through rebooting.
    04-23-10 04:33 AM
    Does anyone else ever have this issue? Sometimes BBM randomly stops letting me open messages. Everything else within the program still works, I'm just unable to open individual messages and reply to them. Rebooting solves this every time, it's just that it's annoying! I'm using an 8320 for the record.
    I have had thois issue and have found that sometimes its a memory issue that is why rebooting helps. Use your memory cleaner once a day and that should fix it also end unnecessary old conversations so that bbm doesn't have to keep trac of useless information.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-10 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD