I know we are all tired of hearing about this but does anyone know when rim plans to fix the bbm avatar problem I'm linking all my friends with face book just to have a pic. I tried all the advice you all have given and still not working. Any more suggestions. Thanks in advance tired of this crap
    11-14-09 10:58 AM
    I know we are all tired of hearing about this but does anyone know when rim plans to fix the bbm avatar problem I'm linking all my friends with face book just to have a pic. I tried all the advice you all have given and still not working. Any more suggestions. Thanks in advance tired of this crap
    RIM claims they already fixed it, and i get updates everyday from friends who have switched their pictures, it's working perfectly for me, att bold here
    11-14-09 03:18 PM
    yup sometime last week or so ago i got a huge mass of recent updates with picture changes. now, its spot on. my friend updated a pic and 2 secs later it updated on my phone.
    11-15-09 12:19 AM
    so should i try deleting it and re installing it or it should have fixed it self?
    11-15-09 12:57 AM
    i wouldnt delete it yet. try reinstalling over your existing one. once installed, let it recover your info automatically. within 5 minutes, you should start receiving updated friend avatars and status stuff.
    11-15-09 04:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD