05-29-11 02:52 PM
81 ... 234
    Just delete all the text.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    doesnt the update allow you to take back a message that was sent but not delivered for whatever reason(network coverage, other phone off..)??
    04-02-11 12:24 AM
    My wife and I both have a 9700 and both installed this latest version of BBM. My emoticons are still as small as they've always been, but on my wife's device the emoticons in BBM are suddenly much larger. I tried every posibility to change the size of thes emoticons, but can't find it.
    Any ideas anyone?
    04-03-11 09:17 AM
    SMH....... There got to be a way to get my icons bigger again! This sucks big time looking at small icons
    04-06-11 06:00 PM
    I all.. Crackberry n00b here! I recently upgraded to this new version. I have one issue with this version. In the previous version, if i received a photo via BBM, the photo preview would remain in my chat window. it would usually get pushed to the very top eventually. however, in this new version, the preview disappears after a while. what this means is that I have to keep saving photo's received over BBM. has anyone else noticed this? also, is there like a temp directory or cache where BBM saves received files? so in case you've not manually saved the file, you could still retrieve it later?

thanks all!
    04-07-11 02:07 PM
    Yea app worlds not picking this up at all in Canada.
    In App World you have to select ALT + R + S + T to refresh your account on the App World server. Then you will see the new apps.
    05-02-11 05:10 PM
    can i run this in unsupported countries?
    05-29-11 02:52 PM
81 ... 234