I just got a BBM 5.0.2.11 keycode from RIM although I dont need it as I have figured out how to install it without the need of a keycode, I am wondering if that same keycode will work if I donwnload BBM 6? or are they different?

Thanks
    02-24-11 11:31 AM
    I went to download BBM from the beta zone last night and just before it initialized, I cancelled the install to my phone, but the code was still emailed to me

I then installed BBM6, used the code I was supplied with from beta zone and ta da! It worked!
    02-24-11 11:49 AM
    I went to download BBM from the beta zone last night and just before it initialized, I cancelled the install to my phone, but the code was still emailed to me

I then installed BBM6, used the code I was supplied with from beta zone and ta da! It worked!

Thank you for this info
    02-24-11 11:52 AM
    I installed it and use my BBM 5 key code and it works

No more lag while scrolling thorugh the contacts! This thing is smooth
    02-24-11 01:34 PM
    I just got a BBM 5.0.2.11 keycode from RIM although I dont need it as I have figured out how to install it without the need of a keycode, I am wondering if that same keycode will work if I donwnload BBM 6? or are they different?
    When you post-bombed the threads for BBM Beta and BBM6, didn't you happen to read anyone else's posts on this subject? Even accidentally while prepping your next identi-post?

And knowing both of those threads exist since you posted there so enthusiastically, wouldn't you think those would be the best places to ask related questions, or better yet, search for the answers already given?
    hytran and ridesno159 like this.
    02-24-11 01:52 PM
    When you post-bombed the threads for BBM Beta and BBM6, didn't you happen to read anyone else's posts on this subject? Even accidentally while prepping your next identi-post?

And knowing both of those threads exist since you posted there so enthusiastically, wouldn't you think those would be the best places to ask related questions, or better yet, search for the answers already given?
    You have just been added to my ignore list. So save yourself the trouble and stop commenting on my posts.

Regards
    02-24-11 02:04 PM

ML prefers to be fed answers rather than look around and actually read. But he does this so much it shouldn't be news to anyone...

I don't think he even knows about the "Reply to Thread" option, just the "New Thread" one. ML is better than everyone else here, so it doesn't matter if his "new" topic or question has been discussed to death elsewhere...
    02-24-11 03:25 PM
    You have just been added to my ignore list. So save yourself the trouble and stop commenting on my posts.

Regards
    Being criticized and putting the person on your Ignore List.
    My, does that smack of cowardice!

For the record, I do NOT have any issue with Matrix Leader in particular. I am equally frustrated with all posers and spreaders of misinformation.
    02-24-11 06:35 PM
    Settle down people!

I'm sticking with 5.0.2.11 myself, ultimately I found 6 to be buggy as heck.
    02-24-11 07:23 PM
    ML prefers to be fed answers rather than look around and actually read. But he does this so much it shouldn't be news to anyone...

I don't think he even knows about the "Reply to Thread" option, just the "New Thread" one. ML is better than everyone else here, so it doesn't matter if his "new" topic or question has been discussed to death elsewhere...
    +1 why isn't he still banned?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-11 03:39 PM
    +1 why isn't he still banned?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ENOUGH! ML was unbanned by Kevin! And ML has done his part, he has been a productive member of our community since his return. GET OVER IT! MOVE ON!
    02-27-11 10:47 PM
    Hey ML thnks for the .461 advice . Hey, how did you get to be a beta zone member from the U.A.E. coz when i go to apply at the beta zone it says your country is not in the list of applicable countries ??
    02-28-11 02:22 AM
    Hey ML thnks for the .461 advice . Hey, how did you get to be a beta zone member from the U.A.E. coz when i go to apply at the beta zone it says your country is not in the list of applicable countries ??
    I am unable to disclose this information for security reasons. Regards.
    02-28-11 04:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD