02-23-11 03:18 AM
82 ... 234
tools
    So saving files is weird. You have a choice of media card or device and then browse. When I choose Browser, to force the file to a certain folder, the cursor disappears. Anyone else have that problem? Then all I can do is click Save.
    My question for you would have to be, are you using the stock BlackBerry 6 Theme? Or a 3rd Party theme?
    You beat me to it!

I have some themes, TINT, Slate, and one other, where the cursor is not easily visible.

Jaydee, in those themes the cursor's not actually gone, but just black. If I tilt the BB different ways in the light I can see the black cursor.
    02-21-11 10:11 PM
    testing it now.
    02-21-11 10:45 PM
    For non-beta testers that want to test this go here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f224/bb...or-fix-587980/
    02-21-11 11:27 PM
    Well I am using all 3rd party themes but after a battery pull, my cursor is playing nice. I will, however, keep an eye on it and use the cursor fix posted here if need be.

Thanks for your suggestions guys!
    02-22-11 08:42 AM
    Hey guys, ne ideas when 5.0.2.11 is to become official.

If its just a maintenance release meant to sort the cursor issue how long would it take RIM to convert it from beta to a complete release.

Would it release with the official .461 OS ?

Cheers
    02-22-11 10:11 PM
    Hey guys, ne ideas when 5.0.2.11 is to become official.

If its just a maintenance release meant to sort the cursor issue how long would it take RIM to convert it from beta to a complete release.

Would it release with the official .461 OS ?

Cheers

Dude, official OS or unofficial are the same if the version number is the same.

U maye expect it to be released officially only with a next release.
    02-22-11 11:08 PM
    Dude, official OS or unofficial are the same if the version number is the same.

U maye expect it to be released officially only with a next release.
    K looks like it'll i've gotta stick with .45 till den (stupid no cursor BBM)
    02-23-11 03:18 AM
82 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD