02-23-11 02:18 AM
82 1234
tools
    They really need to streamline the OTA process, 47 pages of I AGREE crap, jst to get a stupid download...c'mon RIM.
    02-17-11 03:15 PM
    Okay. Got my keycode and everything working great! Seems a bit smoother as vague of a description as that is. There aren't any visual changes as far as I can see. If anyone sees any just let me know! probably just a maintenece release

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-11 04:06 PM
    Okay. Got my keycode and everything working great! Seems a bit smoother as vague of a description as that is. There aren't any visual changes as far as I can see. If anyone sees any just let me know! probably just a maintenece release

New BlackBerry Messenger 5.0.2.11 software is available for you to download.

This is a standard maintenance release. You wont see many new features in this build, but it does provide a few bug fixes
    02-17-11 04:08 PM
    Downloaded about an hour ago, rebooted and the keycode was in my inbox.
    02-17-11 04:08 PM
    Downloading as I type this now. Sitting @ 55%
    02-17-11 04:25 PM
    Downloading as I type this now. Sitting @ 55%
    It was a sloooooooooooooooooow d/l
    02-17-11 04:29 PM
    BBM 5.0.2.11 running pretty smooth......!!!

02-17-11 04:32 PM
    No OTA Downlad link yet ?
    ML, I believe in order to participate in this specific BBM beta test, you had to have been involved in previous BBM 5 beta testing. I am a registered beta tester, but didn't participate in the previous BBM testing so its not available to me now. But it is a good idea to register with the Blackberry Beta Zone to test and provide feedback on new apps.

02-17-11 04:35 PM
    Does it fix the hidden cursor issue in OS 6 for the 9780 / 9700?

any download links yet?
    02-17-11 04:52 PM
    On my 9700 it has the cursor...
    02-17-11 05:13 PM
    On my 9700 it has the cursor...
    Cuz they fixed it?? no
    02-17-11 05:13 PM
    can someone please provide an OTA download link
    02-17-11 05:36 PM
    ML, this is restricted to only the beta testers that participated in previous beta testing on earlier versions. Its not available to anyone else and there is no OTA Link that can be posted. You first have to be a registered Beta Zone Tester and have tested the previous version.

02-17-11 05:48 PM
    yo had to be part of the 5.0.1 beta testing to get an invite for this one
    02-17-11 06:00 PM
    Ok, but can someone who has the download link post it here?
    02-17-11 06:05 PM
    That's what I'm trying to explain, but he keeps asking for an OTA.

02-17-11 06:06 PM
    As I told you before DawgMan, you are on my ignore list long time back so I can't see any of your messages.

So save yourself the typing and don't comment
    02-17-11 06:10 PM
    Caused my BB to freeze on startup. Makes it to 99% or so then stalls. Been watching for an hour. Reloaded the OS and now reloading my stuff now from BBAW.
    02-17-11 06:34 PM
    As I told you before DawgMan, you are on my ignore list long time back so I can't see any of your messages.

So save yourself the typing and don't comment

Why don't you stop asking for a OTA link that does not exist. And while you're at it, stop thanking yourself for everyone of useless threads and posts that you begin on topics that have already been covered, You Arrogant Moron. Oh if you're going to ignore me, STOP visiting my page.
    Got2bBold13 likes this.
    02-17-11 07:00 PM
    Over 24 hours and still no key code to unlock it. Killing me I have over 10 bbm messages waiting to be read and can't. Might have to say forget this and return to 146
    02-17-11 07:04 PM
    To clear up for anyone. ONCE YOU AGREE TO RIM TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DISTRIBUTE OTA LINK OR SOFTWARE PERTAINING THEIR BETA TEST.
    And yes it appears to only be avilabe to beta members who participated on previous beta test of BBM.
    andyahs and diegonei like this.
    02-17-11 08:22 PM
    I downloaded this to my 8520, and it seems a bit sluggish to me. I'm trying a security wipe though (I just thought I'd try it, even though I'm sure it won't work anyway)... If it doesn't fix it, I'll probably just downgrade to the official version.
    02-18-11 02:50 AM
    So far so good with .2.11...
    02-18-11 07:42 AM
    As Dawgman said, the OTA is restricted to Beta Zone members that were in on the BBM 5.0.1.xx program. Even if you had to CODs you need a keycode to activate it. You can register for membership with Beta zone and try applying for the BBM program.

ML, I believe in order to participate in this specific BBM beta test, you had to have been involved in previous BBM 5 beta testing. I am a registered beta tester, but didn't participate in the previous BBM testing so its not available to me now. But it is a good idea to register with the Blackberry Beta Zone to test and provide feedback on new apps.

02-18-11 08:14 AM
    My keycode didn't work. I sent an email to Beta Zone support and posted in the Beta Zone forums. Apparently, nobody's keycodes worked.
    This one is by special invite only within the RIM Beta program. If you did not receive an invite with an updated keycode, then you won't be able to upgrade until they open it up.
    02-18-11 08:16 AM
82 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD