10-21-10 10:05 AM
40 12
tools
    In the options try changing the contact list style from 2 lines to 1 line. Then the pictures should show up. It worked for me. You can then change back to two lines and they will stay.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks. It seems if u change anything in options and then save, the pics show up. They disappear again if u reboot, but at least I know how to get them back.

04-06-10 07:07 PM
    Wow...is it just me or does it sound this beta is pretty buggy?
    04-06-10 07:16 PM
    That's why it's called a "BETA"!
    04-07-10 02:52 AM
    That is the whole point of a Beta, you finish the project, release it, and have people test it and submit feed back.

Personally i've had "ZERO" problems with it, and it works extremely well.

keep in mind people enrolled in the beta testing program are 100% aware that typical BETAs are buggy.

04-07-10 11:00 AM
    That's why it's called a "BETA"!
    I understand the concept of BETA! See believe or not, not ALL betas are buggy thus the premise for my opinion. I have had dozens of leaked beta apps that run flawless or with minimal bugs that do not disrupt the user experience. But thanks for pointing out the obvious to me.
    04-07-10 11:55 AM
    So far, no issues on this end.

04-07-10 12:06 PM
    I downloaded it on my 8330m it was very laggy on my end!! Took it off and went back to 5.0.0.57 much better.. Plus I have like 20 contacts it was **** scrolling through all of them! Plus with them minimal feature changes I was kinda bummed out.. I guess I was expecting to much! Lol!

04-09-10 01:11 AM
    i just got the invite yesterday for the second rollout of for the beta BBM, its working fine on my 9700. i didn't notice anything drastically different except some stuff moved about..
    04-09-10 04:20 PM
    Terms and Conditions that all members of BlackBerry Beta Zone agree to upon joining the site. Specifically,

"You acknowledge and agree that: (a) the successful market launch of commercial versions of RIM products and/or services requires You to keep all content discussed on or contained in the Site (the "Content") strictly confidential; (b) the premature release of any of the Content would damage RIM's competitive edge and intellectual property rights; (c) the Content shall not be shared with anyone other than other authorized users of the Site; and (d) only Content that has been publicly released by RIM may be discussed or shown to the public."
    Last edited by C_86; 04-10-10 at 12:26 PM.
    04-10-10 10:34 AM
    Is there any idea when exactly is this going to be official? Also, I'm really hoping that they would work on and improve the groups in this release.
    04-10-10 08:11 PM
    How about 5.0.1.17 beta

do you feel same problems with older beta ?
    05-29-10 08:26 PM
    How about 5.0.1.17 beta

do you feel same problems with older beta ?
    seems pretty glitch free. but we really shouldnt be talking about it here, as per the NDA.
    05-30-10 04:32 PM
    anyone notice a change in font size?
    i noticed the icon change and im not a fan of it... anyone know of a way i can go back to 5.0?
    08-11-10 01:01 AM
    For those complaining about the font, can you not just adjust the font in the options menu under the screen/keyboard options?
    which is true but you have to adjust the font all the way to 4 and its wayyyy too small
    08-11-10 01:06 AM
    works perfectly on curve 8520, i like my fonts pretty small overall so i just changed in screen/keyboard.
    10-21-10 10:05 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD