Anyone download the new BB messenger?

version 5.0.1.38

First off, I have no issue with it...just a question. I used Bubble style chat. I noticed the background of the chate bubbles are a blue/grey with a darker grey border.

Is there anyway to change that? I'm not liking the grey too much...would prefer white.....silly question perhaps but it would be nice to customize futher.

Anyone know how or if it is possible?
    09-24-10 01:02 PM
    No, you cannot change the color format, sorry...

I believe if you change to no boarders I think it goes to the style of the original builds of BBM.
    09-24-10 01:04 PM
    No issues here, been using it since release, and I used striped chat for ease of colours.

Also taking it OFF bubble will increase performance of BBM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-10 01:30 PM
    good to know. thanks everyone. I'll experiment.
    09-24-10 01:33 PM
    I'm using it as well. Works great for me.
    09-24-10 01:54 PM
    No issues here, been using it since release, and I used striped chat for ease of colours.

Also taking it OFF bubble will increase performance of BBM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    When you say it increased the performance of BBM, what do you mean? Did it load faster? Did messages come thru faster?
    09-24-10 09:42 PM
    For the past few days I have had the issue of getting the BBM icon but not being able to see the message.

In order to see the message, I had to either unclick see participants in chat or click to see participants in chat.

Anyone else having that issue? Do you know how to permanently fix the issue?
    10-10-10 10:37 AM
    Sorry.....I cannot answer your question but........ I have an additional question...I recently downloaded the instant messenger update 5.0.1.38 on my phone (thru the phone) its does work BUT I cannot see the recent update of my contact........i did reboot and pull the battery (more than once) amd my options shows that recent updates is set for 25...can someone please help me or tell me how to go back to the older version?
    Thanks!
    Grrrrr.... I don't know what to do
    10-10-10 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD