So I noticed with the latest BBM that when someone sends you an image it auto accepts it,

THIS SUCKS! if you travel you have no choice but to Pay for images that may get sent to you because people don't realize you are out of the country

This "Feature" is going to cost me 50-100 bucks this year that I don't want to pay for, anyone got a suggestion

My New phone is a 9800 with OS 6.
    09-30-10 09:02 PM
    So I noticed with the latest BBM that when someone sends you an image it auto accepts it,

THIS SUCKS! if you travel you have no choice but to Pay for images that may get sent to you because people don't realize you are out of the country

This "Feature" is going to cost me 50-100 bucks this year that I don't want to pay for, anyone got a suggestion

My New phone is a 9800 with OS 6.
    I looked in the "Options" section of the program and did not see a way to disable it either. But forgive me for answering your question with a question, but I thought Black Berry Messenger used a Black Berry Server to send messages and was not carrier specific, and therefore was not subjected to roaming charges?
    10-01-10 07:03 AM
    It actually DOESN'T auto accept images, it auto accepts a thumbnail for preview.

From there you must click the image for full size, and select save from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-10 07:30 AM
    I looked in the "Options" section of the program and did not see a way to disable it either. But forgive me for answering your question with a question, but I thought Black Berry Messenger used a Black Berry Server to send messages and was not carrier specific, and therefore was not subjected to roaming charges?
    All data is subject to roaming charges, just the stuff that goes through the NOC is compressed and uses less data

10-02-10 05:53 AM
    It actually DOESN'T auto accept images, it auto accepts a thumbnail for preview.

From there you must click the image for full size, and select save from there.

I would like to believe this

BUT, when sending an image file the entire image is uploaded imediately, and I can not send pictures to people with bbm 4.X,

Also when I click SAVE the image saves imediately, there is no download wait, and on 500Kb plus images there should be.

Also there is a longer delay in when I receive the notification an image is being sent than before.

10-02-10 05:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD