so recently i will be typing and then all of a sudden i wont be able to type...i can still move up and down just not type...its only happened 3 times or so...im just wondering if n e one else experienced this
    12-30-09 11:15 PM
    I havent had this problem as of yet
    12-30-09 11:29 PM
    I installed ? 57 & when I try to send sms it is sent to the contact whom I most recently received or sent a message from/to. Any sms I receive shows the last message contact as sender.

So all my txt messages are going to one person, regardless of who I put in the address field.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 11:53 PM
    lil, you can't see the text that your typing but you can type.

i had the problem a couple of times just reply the normal way exept you can't see what your typing...(becomes interesting to type something correctly...)
    12-31-09 01:51 AM
    so recently i will be typing and then all of a sudden i wont be able to type...i can still move up and down just not type...its only happened 3 times or so...im just wondering if n e one else experienced this
    Have you tried a battery pull? That should fix the problem.
    12-31-09 01:53 AM
    lil, you can't see the text that your typing but you can type.

i had the problem a couple of times just reply the normal way exept you can't see what your typing...(becomes interesting to type something correctly...)
    That happened to me once, but a battery pull fixed the problem.
    12-31-09 01:54 AM
    just end the chat and start a new one, usually solves the problem of not being able to see what youre typing.
    12-31-09 02:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD