i have problem with sending bb messenger on bold 9000 after a while both track ball and enter won't work. This problem will disappear after restart but it will come back after few hours. i have tried to reinstall the program but doesn't solve problem. It would be appreciate if anyone could help me out. thank you.
    04-07-10 08:53 AM
    i have problem with sending bb messenger on bold 9000 after a while both track ball and enter won't work. This problem will disappear after restart but it will come back after few hours. i have tried to reinstall the program but doesn't solve problem. It would be appreciate if anyone could help me out. thank you.
    It happens every now and then and it becomes quite annoying. Honestly rebooting the device and making sure the trackball is clean of any debris always seems to work for me. Only once did I go as far as to delete bbm and reinstall. I'm not quite sure if it's the software or device but as I said, just use quickpull or hit alt-****-del and reboot your phone as it'll usually does the trick.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 11:51 AM
    ...just use quickpull or hit alt-****-del and reboot your phone as it'll usually does the trick.
    Looks like you left out the "f" in shift. LOL!
    04-07-10 01:49 PM
    Looks like you left out the "f" in shift. LOL!
    Lol apparently. Oops!
    04-08-10 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD