12-13-09 09:11 PM
72 123
tools
    I'm using Edge and still get the same error, I'm using my carriers browser
    could be overworked servers. do you get an immediate error? could it be your provider blocking out the link?
    12-12-09 05:17 AM
    could be overworked servers. do you get an immediate error? could it be your provider blocking out the link?
    nope it reaches around 75% of download then I get Error 907 cannot import zip file. I have teh same issue with 5.0.52.

I'm running OS 5.0.411 on Bold 9000
    12-12-09 06:26 AM
    All i want to know is has the .54 gone back to the 4.7 way of receiving and viewing photos, instead of the crap 5.0 way of saving which never actually loaded or saved before they timed out. if it has then count me in. if not then its 4.7 still for me i have absolutely no problems with it, it does everything it says it will. LOL!
    12-12-09 06:39 AM
    All i want to know is has the .54 gone back to the 4.7 way of receiving and viewing photos, instead of the crap 5.0 way of saving which never actually loaded or saved before they timed out. if it has then count me in. if not then its 4.7 still for me i have absolutely no problems with it, it does everything it says it will. LOL!
    according to the other threads, it now allows you to full screen preview before saving. i havent tried it yet though.
    12-12-09 07:15 AM
    Here are the zipped .cod files; you can load them through BBSAK or you can put them in the java folder of your os install and do the upgrade in the Desktop Manager...

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Last edited by kylemcdonald87; 12-12-09 at 08:04 AM.
    12-12-09 07:55 AM
    Finally a new BBM that will install, LOL.
    12-12-09 09:40 AM
    So I've been reading this thread, does it actually work?? lol
    So apparently you can't download through wifi? Does anyone recommend this build?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 09:58 AM
    Hi I had the new leaked installed, so far there's nothing new I've noticed (between .52 & .54). At this link you will find 5 mirrors to download (BBHybrids Forums - Downloads - BBM 5.0.0.54) the first top mirror will give the 4.3 MB sized of file while the rest of it were 2.4 MB.

The different is, the 4.3 MB had 32 modules (the language input support for about 20 modules), while the 2.4 MB just had 11 modules.

I suggest just install the 2.4 MB, the 4.3 MB it's just ate up your memory (because I've tried both of them). Good luck installing
    Last edited by lifestartat17; 12-12-09 at 11:40 AM.
    12-12-09 11:03 AM
    I've noticed that BBM (.33, .52, .54) running on OS 5 had integration with sms/mms inbox.

When you have one of your phone contact linked with BBM contact, tell them to send you an sms, then the sms will appear on your BBM. When you remove the contacts link, then the sms will disappear too on your BBM (when you reboot the device).

Last edited by lifestartat17; 12-12-09 at 11:33 AM.
    12-12-09 11:31 AM
    ive downloaded .54....so far no problems.... had a few frozen screens with the.53 but seems to be good now!
    12-12-09 12:13 PM
    Weird thing just happened. I installed .54. While testing I typed in a sentence that included the words "my co email sig". The name of my co was auto inserted.
    Everything else seems to work great.

12-12-09 12:14 PM
    The preview of the pictures seems to me to still be small
    12-12-09 01:50 PM
    The preview of the pictures seems to me to still be small
    As mentioned elsewhere, both people have to have the newer version of BBM, above .33 for picture preview to be large

12-12-09 01:55 PM
    As mentioned elsewhere, both people have to have the newer version of BBM, above .33 for picture preview to be large

Thanks, I didn't see that one.
    12-12-09 01:56 PM
    anyone else have the icon not showing up?
    12-12-09 04:07 PM
    nope it reaches around 75% of download then I get Error 907 cannot import zip file. I have teh same issue with 5.0.52.

I'm running OS 5.0.411 on Bold 9000

If you downloaded the ZIP file from earlier in this post and install via Media Card->Media->Explore, you'll extract the files and end up with 2 .jad and a bunch of .cod files. Several of the larger cod's (about 10-15) are actually zip files that you need to rename from .cod->zip, and then extract to the root folder.

To do this, simply rename the ".cod" to ".zip", open and extract them to the root folder, and then delete the original that you renamed to ".zip."

If you rename a file ".zip" and it says corrupted, that means there are not files to extract, so then just rename it back to cod, and move onto the next one.

*1 quick note - Many computers hide the ".zip" at the end of the filename because it's a commonly used file. To make sure the ".zip" is not hidden, allowing you to rename to .cod, if on Windows XP, etc, in the file folder go to TOOLS->FOLDER OPTIONS->VIEW and uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types".

Hope this helps.
    12-12-09 10:16 PM
    U have to select the contact, menu, show on homescreen

12-13-09 01:47 AM
    http://www.theiexplorers.com/OTA/

I think that's what might help some out there.

12-13-09 01:50 AM
    Weird thing just happened. I installed .54. While testing I typed in a sentence that included the words "my co email sig". The name of my co was auto inserted.
    Everything else seems to work great.

I know that sig is tied in with Owner Information as an autotext. Maybe you have your company name in the owner info?
    12-13-09 08:08 AM
    The reason why you get that 907 error message when downloading is cuz u can't download this bbm on a wap/media net browser.... everyone who is downloading this on a 9700 have no prob because their browser works fine on 5.0... i have a bold 9000 and i got that error every time i downloaded it... i didnt do the browser fix for 5.0 yet.... i just did it and the download worked... so if ur getting that error its cuz ur a 5.0 beta OS and haven't done the browser fix yet... at least in my opinion thats why it is... I had read someone's comment that said that and when i tried it, it worked for me...
    12-13-09 02:21 PM
    Forwarding contacts to BBM contacts doesn't work
    12-13-09 06:58 PM
    I've noticed that BBM (.33, .52, .54) running on OS 5 had integration with sms/mms inbox.

When you have one of your phone contact linked with BBM contact, tell them to send you an sms, then the sms will appear on your BBM. When you remove the contacts link, then the sms will disappear too on your BBM (when you reboot the device).

im noticing the same problem here on .54 sms from bbm contacts give me bbm notification and appear in my sms/mms folder as well as my bbm i never noticed it in .33
    12-13-09 09:11 PM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD